Quick question about Naughty Book.

boobi3

So I have been trying to add some more books into the Naughty Books mod (90 Doujin books) by Reiman67. After playing around with the CK I have finally got the pages down.

TESV_2015_01_30_01_56_44_17.png

My question is how do I change the book cover? and How do I make it exists in the world space with cover?

• 6 months later...

So I have been trying to add some more books into the Naughty Books mod (90 Doujin books) by Reiman67. After playing around with the CK I have finally got the pages down.

My question is how do I change the book cover? and How do I make it exists in the world space with cover?

I can not find this Mod anywhere..! :(

I can not find this Mod anywhere..! :(

none of these links work? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9113-does-anyone-have-the-90-adult-doujin-skill-books-for-skyrim-mod/  just trying to help. unsure if they work or not

Archived