Looking for UNPB body with Pregnancy support

Grine

So i have been searching around and I found this thread but unfortunatly for some reason the breast bouncyness from before is no longer there.

sure it still 'moves' but only when I am standing idle or certain sexlab animation but if I am crochoung or suddenly changing direction? it stays stiff (wheras before it used to jiggle goloriously).

can anyone help with this? I would really appreciate it.

I have tried different things and it is either the situation i mentioned above or neck seam (+ no bouncyness)

thanks!

I dont understand, the unified UNP looks like a modders tool and besides in the description he says it is based on CBBE to make armors for UNP.

I never understood body slider, sure I used it to 'build' bodies but it just killed any all bouncyness the body had.

I dont understand, the unified UNP looks like a modders tool and besides in the description he says it is based on CBBE to make armors for UNP.

I never understood body slider, sure I used it to 'build' bodies but it just killed any all bouncyness the body had.

It's an addon for BodySlide. You install BS and UUNP, select the HDT slider set in BS and build it with the sliders you want.

Archived