Bodyslide 2 - Batch build help.

Teddar

Hi all.

Can someone point me at a guide or provide advice for using batch build in bodyslide 2 in order to have outfits match a body? Im trying to use Manga body but although I can get a body type I like in game, the breasts aren't the same size when I install the armour conversions I got from LL. I assume I can match them with batch build but when i tried that I get CTD when equipping armour in game. Oddly, im used to getting CTD with UNPB when removing armours if there is a skeleton issue, so this is the opposite of any problem ive experienced before. Bear in mind that I am a total n00b with bodyslide so if anyone can help, please assume that I know nothing!

Thanks in advance.

"Manga Body" are several custom made bodies, they have nothing to do with Bodyslide.

As for crashes, any HDT body or -outfit needs the respective requirements:

• HDT Physics Extensions
  • Realistic Ragdolls and Force
  • XMPS Extended Skeleton
  • FNIS run with "Skeleton Arm Fix" option

<p>"Manga Body" are several custom made bodies, they have nothing to do with Bodyslide.As for crashes, any HDT body or -outfit needs the respective requirements:

• HDT Physics Extensions
  • Realistic Ragdolls and Force
  • XMPS Extended Skeleton
  • FNIS run with "Skeleton Arm Fix" option

Thanks for the response. I have all the requirements for HDT and all is well crash wise with my usual UNPB setup. What I was trying to do with body slide was to use the skimpy cbbe vanilla armor mod with manga body. there are some conversions here but not all of the vanilla stuff seems to have been done

Archived