CBBE & Physics issues.

xscottr

I am really having an irritating problem with my characters body. I cannot seem to get the physics and the body working right. Here is my load order -

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
paradise_halls.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
ORS_SolitudeGate.esm=1
ORS_MorthalPain.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp=1
CharredSkeeverReplacer.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
Beastess Forsworn.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp=1
dD Enchanted Chests.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
Gatti12Jewelry.esp=1
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1
zzLSARAddon.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings3.esp=1
Immersive Arousal.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings2.esp=1
BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp=1
NewVampChainsArmor.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
ORS_DremoraUpdate.esp=1
SanctuaryCleanup.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
ExpandedSnowSystems-CoT.esp=1
SexLab Warmbodies.esp=1
display-model.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
Devious Loading Screens.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-3.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL2.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
BlackSacramentDBReplacer.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
Bloody Cannibalism.esp=1
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
zdd.esp=1
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
RND_USKP-Patch.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_ESS.esp=1
HorrifiedFemalePrisons.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SD Cages.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1
hydra_slavegirls.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SkyrimSewers.esp=1
ORS_ChaptersLinker.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
zzLSAR.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
SexLab Beastess.esp=1
DeadlyMutilation.esp=1
Earrings Set1.esp=1
RayeksEnd.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
DeadricRealm.esp=1
Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
paradise_halls_family_feud.esp=1
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
MiasLair.esp=1
Slaves of Tamriel.esp=1
RND_AnimalLoot.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1
SlaversHideout.esp=1
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp=1
Devious Cidhna.esp=1
Oblivion Realm.esp=1
BVLT - Human.esp=1
Beastess Vampire.esp=1
BlackSacramentArmor.esp=1
LustmordVampireArmor.esp=1
PerkusMaximus_Master.esp=1
PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp=1
PerMa Expansion 1 - Wintermyst.esp=1
PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp=1
PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp=1
MiningforMagesAdvanced.esp=1
soulgem-oven.esp=1
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp=1
YCrimeOverhaul.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1
PatchusMaximus.esp=1

I am sure it has little to do with the load order but what is happening is my body appears correct but 2 things are really not working right:

1.) There is no physics when my character is naked.
2.) When I where clothing there is physics and while its a bit exaggerated it is fine but the ass and the breasts pulse back and fourth between the minimum size and the maximum size oh some clothing. Mainly the clothing not included (but not exclusively) listed in the CBBE clothing mob i am using. 

When I set all this up I used the default body slide for both the body and the clothing in outfit studio....not sure i did it right. Any help would be appreciated.

UPDATE: I went in and re installed everything (regarding my body and the physics) in the following order:

Skeleton
Body
Body Texture (sexy sporty sweat)
Physics

I actually got my body the way I wanted it to look finally; working with bodyslide2 and outfit studio.
At first I thought this might be an issue with the outfits but I switched out several outfits and even went totally nude this time and I am getting the same thing. My Belly and breasts keep pulsating between large and small. Does anyone have a clue why this is happening?

1.) There is no physics when my character is naked.

2.) When I where clothing there is physics and while its a bit exaggerated it is fine but the ass and the breasts pulse back and fourth between the minimum size and the maximum size oh some clothing. Mainly the clothing not included (but not exclusively) listed in the CBBE clothing mob i am using.

If the clothes work but the nude body not, chances are you built the body with the regular CBBE body instead of "CBBE Body HDT".

Can't say much about the other issues, but assuming you take the following steps:

1. install CBBE v3.3
  2. install BS2 2.2d (should be included in latest CBBE, just to be safe)
  3. install HDT PE 14.28
  4. install Realistic Ragdolls & Force
  5. install XPMS Extended
  6. run FNIS

then i don't see why it wouldn't work. After that you can rebuild the CBBE Body HDT and all BS2 clothes as many times as you want.

Custom .xml files for HDT-PE can also be switched as often as you want.

Using CBBE body replaces skeleton. So does Ragdolls. And... I think SoS as well. And Remodeled armor has both a body AND a skeleton if you're using the same one I am (chronotrigger? CT77)

If you're using NMM the load order is critical. Well, it's critical no matter what, but I started using MO because it tells me what's overwriting what. 

I would install ragdolls first (replaces vanilla skeleton)

then remodeled armor (which replaces the skeleton that ragdolls replacedand maybe the body as well)

then install CBBE and Bodyslide the CBBE HDT body (which replaces the vanilla body and replaces the skeleton AGAIN)

then your textures

then install HDT PE 14.28

then install XPMSE 2.xx series depending on if you have Racemenu 3 and SKSE 1.72. I use the 2.41 XPMSE (this replaces skeleton yet AGAIN)

and be sure to run FNIS

SoS might be replacing skeleton as well and without going back into my setup to check thoroughly I believe it also has some utils that conflict with SexLab's so I *think* I have SoS loading before Sexlab.

This all got a LOT easier for me with MO as it's very visual ... but... not everyone's cup of tea I suppose.

Using CBBE body replaces skeleton. So does Ragdolls. And... I think SoS as well. And Remodeled armor has both a body AND a skeleton if you're using the same one I am (chronotrigger? CT77)

Neither CBBE nor CT77 installs a skeleton; XPMSE requires the .esp from RRAF so you'll always want to install XPMSE last.

If you're using NMM the load order is critical. Well, it's critical no matter what, but I started using MO because it tells me what's overwriting what. 

I would install ragdolls first (replaces vanilla skeleton)

then remodeled armor (which replaces the skeleton that ragdolls replacedand maybe the body as well)

then install CBBE and Bodyslide the CBBE HDT body (which replaces the vanilla body and replaces the skeleton AGAIN)

then your textures

then install HDT PE 14.28

then install XPMSE 2.xx series depending on if you have Racemenu 3 and SKSE 1.72. I use the 2.41 XPMSE (this replaces skeleton yet AGAIN)

and be sure to run FNIS

SoS might be replacing skeleton as well and without going back into my setup to check thoroughly I believe it also has some utils that conflict with SexLab's so I *think* I have SoS loading before Sexlab.

This all got a LOT easier for me with MO as it's very visual ... but... not everyone's cup of tea I suppose.

I got everything working so far but I am still getting the pulsing breasts and ass....I am working on trying to isolate this issue. As for MO I tried it and I am not really sure its the safest route when working with mods. It tends to see things that are not really there. I use a combination of NMM and Wrye Bash. WB gives me a quick visual of what is wrong, what could be better, and like MO it sees things that are not really there but it is smart enough to not take it too seriously.

The pulsing breasts sounds to me like you have 2 mods trying to adjust breast scaling at the same time and they're fighting for control. Only ONE mod at a time can control scaling whether it's breasts or belly or butt. 

I was thinking the same thing. I am running soul gem oven II and Estrus Chaurus and it turns out they are fighting for control of my body. I cleared out all pregnancies and disable pregancy withing estrus and so I will go and get another soul gem inside her and see if disabling estrus pregnancies did the trick. if that does not work I will just remove etrus chaurus.

Thanks for the help. 

Archived