Sexlab Aroused Redux - frozen

Hi!
I have a small problem with SLA Redux mod. The strange thing is that the mod works great with new game, but it doesn't work with my current saved game. In my saved game the arousal level don't change, it's frozen. I've tried every option possible in MCM menu to make it work. I disabled the mod, then activate it again after some time, still it doesn't want to work properly. If you look at the attached to this post screenshots I've taken, you will see that in fresh game in the MCM menu the Aroused version is displayed properly, but in my saved game not. I think it's the case, but I don't know how to fix it. I'm out of ideas... I even tried to uninstall aroused mod and all mods that works with it, load the save, then play it a bit, then I installed the mods again and launched the game again. Mods loaded but still nothing works... but in fresh new game it works like charm...

Maybe someone had a similar problem with this mod and can help me? Any help appreciated.

New game:post-87480-0-41858700-1422191195_thumb.jpg
Loaded save:post-87480-0-46564800-1422191184_thumb.jpg

if it works on a new game but not on a save game then it won't be down to the actual mod itself but something thats in the save game, about all i can suggest is that you download and run Save game script cleaner by Hadoram http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D52363%26preview%3D&pUp=1 and see if their are any dead scripts in your save that are preventing it running correctly.

Archived