Aradia rogue gear problem

monsta88

I found a very strange problem when equipping the Aradia Rogue armor chastity belt piece.

Before

479z53s.jpg

After

YNugFsT.jpg

So the breast grows big for no apparent reason. Also, when the breast is this big, the Rogue Bra will not appear when equipped. I removed everything from the character to see if there is a slot conflict, but the bra will appear only if I remove the chastity belt part of the armor.

Can someone help with this problem? I'll experiment a bit with skeletons, but maybe someone knows the answer already.

Thanks,

M

Wrong body type. The bodies in Skyrim morph to whatever bodies belong in the clothing/armor. So is this something like UNPetite equipping UNPB clothing?

What he said or in simpler words when you equip any kind of armor your body will look like the body the modder used you kinda not only equip the armor you "equip" the whole body with the armor on it

There should be a version for whatever body you use also the bra won't fit if you use any kind of boob physics since the armor is neither hdt nor tbbp supported

Wrong body type. The bodies in Skyrim morph to whatever bodies belong in the clothing/armor. So is this something like UNPetite equipping UNPB clothing?

I did a lot of experimenting with this. At last I had only the UNPB Redux 2.5.2 body with UNP TPPB v5.0 and XPMSE 2.42 skeleton, the result was the same. I always used FNIS too between attempts. I also downloaded the armor separately, UNP version.

Still, when I equip the belt part, the body changes and the bra becomes invisible.

Could an UNP user try this and if works tell me which body type is installed?

Thanks,

M

What he said or in simpler words when you equip any kind of armor your body will look like the body the modder used you kinda not only equip the armor you "equip" the whole body with the armor on it

There should be a version for whatever body you use also the bra won't fit if you use any kind of boob physics since the armor is neither hdt nor tbbp supported

Aha, I'll try w/o boob physics then. Thanks for the advice.

Edit: Ok, so I tried it, disabled physics entirely, but whatever I do, the bra remains invisible. I wouldn't mind that the breast gets bigger while wearing the Rogue armor, but the Bra refuses to be visible.

M

One more info:

So I downloaded a separate Aradia Snake Armor. The outlook is the same, however there is a major difference:

In the Snake version, the chest and groin armor is one piece. In the DD version, they are separate. I could equip the Snake armor w/o problem, the body indeed changed here too, but every armor part is visible. (and i also reenabled physics too, which is not working in armor, but that's actually a good thing).

So now I'm wondering if it is the DD Bra armor is the bugged.

Archived