Orc Character Help/Suggested mods For Female Orcs

Leelok

Okay ! Heeeeeeey Everyone. I need.. Modding help For my orc character I suddenly wanted to make for... I don't know what reason. Cause I really like them ? They can actually Look pretty ? I like their Teeth jutting out of their mouth ? (Ok.. Not 100%, I wish they'd be... Less.. Dirty? Big?)

Ok... Sooo I need mods and such to make 'em Look pretty. Don't worry.. I went ahead and already have some mod installed. 
I have.. the Fgem mod for the orcs to make them look.. Prettier. My Orc Still need some work but its getting there. I also have ILoveORCY mod.. I thought I'd get the new mouth mesh but I apparently didn't. Uuuuuh... I have the UNP Body texture with the Sweat From the Fgem Mod. 
The main problem though.. I Noticed that.. well.. None of the animations Go towards the Orcs. Why is that ? Is there.. any way to make 'em Able to get them ? They have the entire vanilla Animation set xD; And.. well.. needless to say thats not what I like and it doesn't look... pretty. 

Any other mod suggestion for this would be -really- appreciated. Thank you for reading this ^^

So far this is what I got.

3df3ca844386f9543cf5b9ce3d6a15d8.jpg

female orcs use by default the male orc animations, there's a fix for that on the nexus (female orc aniamtion fix i think)

and you use the same mods as i do to make female orc, so i can't help you much with that to make a prettier orc, but i got some really good results with then and RaceMenu

female orcs use by default the male orc animations, there's a fix for that on the nexus (female orc aniamtion fix i think)

and you use the same mods as i do to make female orc, so i can't help you much with that to make a prettier orc, but i got some really good results with then and RaceMenu

Yeaaaa.. I found that out -right- as I was Uuuuh... Typing my thing. But will that allow me to put like.. Pretty idles and such for Orcs ? Or I will only have the.. Vanilla Animation.. Female idle ? I might have the wrong one. But yea.. 

Thanks a lot for the mods o/ Even though I have 2/3 of what you linked x) 

Though.. The whiter teeth being.. Nice. They still make the teeth look.. big.. and their Mouth are -always- open. I mean.. With that jutting and Teeth position sure thats how it works but it'd be nice to have a.. slightly more closed mouth, while the under teeth still.. pokes out of the lips. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived