Best looking NPC overhaul

On 10/14/2018 at 3:44 AM, D.I.Z said:

All i want is link for the template npc, i want to find this cuz, i never see a work like that before.

Aeris501

GIVE ME THE LINK OF THE IMAGE FOR TALOS SAKE and The site hoster of this image

I WILL HUNT DOWN THIS MOD MYSELF 

EDIT: FKIN JPN UPLOADER WITH NO LINK or A way to FIND THIS.

IF I FOUND IT, JESUS I WILL SHARE IT

Was busy in real life since i had some stuff came around, if you still want the link, thats where i founded it at http://skyrim.jpn.org/

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello guys,

It looks like I as well came across the infamous grey face JH dawnguard vampire bug.

From what it looks like, both the face mesh and the texture mesh aren't working. (looks like ugly vanilla face meshes)

I've uploaded the image file, I'm not aware of missing nifs or dds for dawnguard JH, which is strange.

any tips?

enb 2019_01_23 02_01_48_35.bmp

Spoiler

KnICW6B.png

EDIT:

It looks like I fixed this by changing every race in Xedit for the vampires to a non vampire race (bretonvampire to breton, imperialvampire to imperial). I'm still noticing a slight skin mismatch though, do I need to change the face texture record in Xedit for the vampire encounter NPCs as well?

Seems like this is KZ problem, not JH. 

vampire npc, non dlc any mod what i apply for vampires dose not work on them, same with elves dark / high. If i enable KZ it fixes normal elves but the vampire npc have weird "very smooth" face and the colour mist match for body / face

2 hours ago, tmblrfish said:

Done the clean install, issue still present but now i'm 100% sure it is JH mess up with normal vanilla vampires. That patch what サマエル helped with DG vampires, is there anything like this patch but for vanilla vampires ? 

Are you using the サマエル-merge mod? This must be a problem with the load order, I explained that in the past, load order in Mod Organizer (left pane) of this 3 merge works better like this:

1 NPCMerged02KzStyle

2 NPCMerged01Bijin

3 NPCMerge03JHSOG

This should work is as far as I remember, right now Im using a new single merge NPC overhaul in the LE version but is so f* huge to share and includes some mods  from special snowflakes. @_@ (like 65GB)
By the way, I never messed with another vampire mod apart, I only used the JHpeople, maybe you are using another vampire overhaul (?)

Maybe those files needs an update again...

Yup those are exactly  the packs i'm using. Load order swap haven't change anything,  The only other mod what alters NPC(i think) is USLEEP

LE, legendary edition ? I'm on regular skyrim, iirc many mods missing ports to LE 

Example of mistmatch on dark elf, 

Capture0d4bdd7879a8791f.jpg

This kind of problem i have on vanilla vampires, downguard seems okay with the patch, but the darkelves and high elves like this. 

That's my load order, pretty much fresh install. 

Capture13909e3022adfa8b.jpg

19 minutes ago, tmblrfish said:

Spoiler

Yup those are exactly  the packs i'm using. Load order swap haven't change anything,  The only other mod what alters NPC(i think) is USLEEP

LE, legendary edition ? I'm on regular skyrim, iirc many mods missing ports to LE 

Example of mistmatch on dark elf, 

Capture0d4bdd7879a8791f.jpg

This kind of problem i have on vanilla vampires, downguard seems okay with the patch, but the darkelves and high elves like this. 

Oh I seeeeee now... it looks like a simple texture problem, the facegen data is correct. Try replacing the texture files in KZ file with the one you like most (I recommend the Leyenda textures but is entirely up to you)

here:

\textures\actors\character\KZ D ELF

\textures\actors\character\KZ H ELF

\textures\actors\character\KZ W ELF

This is really odd to me, those textures werent a problem in the past, the old screenshots prove it @_@

20 minutes ago, tmblrfish said:

i assume it's like vampire tint mask enabled on elves

Thats not possible, the only tintmask with the facegen for vamps that I merged are those from the JHPack, my KZstyle mod dont have neither facegen in the esp nor texture folder, that's why this is so weird. I'm gonna download the 3 files again and try to figure out whats goin on. By the way, did you run LOOT? any other npc overhaul?

Figured out, the KZ conflicting with JH a lot when it comes to vampires and elves, so the solution was to dump the "merged" pack what only caused problems and grab original Kz, installing in order and making sure vamps go to the very bottom with elves above them, with JH - do not download the "all in one" packs they cause cluster fuck just grab the original character presets 

KZ NPC conflicting with all other NPC mod that not KZ NPC. That's why i don't use KZ elfs (high/wood/dark/vampire) , and i look follow for the human (nord/berton/imperial/redguard) mod , but there are no release for LE ver . Did they drop the project ?

Currently my favor is fresh women + fresh women darkness + other lover mod that change all enemy/ no unique and some NPC (85) mod . You guy can find it on seesaawiki.jp/teslab