Best looking NPC overhaul

2 hours ago, leyre said:

that still leaves me with a hole where their dick its supposed to go

Weird, I swear it worked with Argonian one, asked the same thing few days ago, now I checked and really it doesn't for Khajiit... no clue too :(

10 minutes ago, tj3n123 said:

Weird, I swear it worked with Argonian one, asked the same thing few days ago, now I checked and really it doesn't for Khajiit... no clue too :(

No idea why, but Leitos Schlongs work for me (assigned manually).
I changed the names of the races (Argonian, Khajiit) with the translation tool.

13 minutes ago, tj3n123 said:

Lol I downloaded Leito Schlongs and add stuff for KZ Race in the esp and it works, but it gives default looking schlongs it doesnt match lol, trying to figure out how to add it correctly

How did you do it? the god damn sos tutorial is useless

8 hours ago, leyre said:

How did you do it? the god damn sos tutorial is useless

I'm using SE so it might be different:

1. Load leito addon and KZ esp on XEdit
  2. R click Leito add the 2 KZ esp as master
  3. Add ArgonianKZ and KhajiitKZ race on SOS_Addon_LeitoSchlongs_CompatibleRaces FormIDs
  4. Add ArgonianKZ race to Additional Race(sorted) in SOS_Addon_LeitoSchlongs_GenitalsArgonian and same for Khajiit one
  5. Add 2 more value on Global and SOS_Addon_LeitoSchlongs_RaceSizes, like SOS_Addon_LeitoSchlongs_RaceSizes25
  6. Add 2 more value on Global and SOS_Addon_LeitoSchlongs_RaceProbabilities

Load the game it should work now but as I said I got human schlong on Khajiit while it should have been the Khajiit model :( not sure why though, here's the esp you need SSEEdit to see it

SOS - Leito Addon.esp

1 hour ago, tj3n123 said:

I'm using SE so it might be different:

1. Load leito addon and KZ esp on XEdit
  2. R click Leito add the 2 KZ esp as master
  3. Add ArgonianKZ and KhajiitKZ race on SOS_Addon_LeitoSchlongs_CompatibleRaces FormIDs
  4. Add ArgonianKZ race to Additional Race(sorted) in SOS_Addon_LeitoSchlongs_GenitalsArgonian and same for Khajiit one
  5. Add 2 more value on Global and SOS_Addon_LeitoSchlongs_RaceSizes, like SOS_Addon_LeitoSchlongs_RaceSizes25
  6. Add 2 more value on Global and SOS_Addon_LeitoSchlongs_RaceProbabilities

Load the game it should work now but as I said I got human schlong on Khajiit while it should have been the Khajiit model :( not sure why though, here's the esp you need SSEEdit to see it

SOS - Leito Addon.esp 15.05 kB · 0 downloads

how were you able to copy the forms id? whe i try it i can only copy them as a new thing called races

Edit: did not work, it only corrupted my esp, shame

Edit2: Got the esp to load but, the damn schlongs are not being added automatically :/

10 hours ago, leyre said:

how were you able to copy the forms id? whe i try it i can only copy them as a new thing called races

Edit: did not work, it only corrupted my esp, shame

Edit2: Got the esp to load but, the damn schlongs are not being added automatically :/

You have to r click the empty field next to FormIDs to add new one, for Global then just r click it and select Add, then add the newly made form id into RaceSizes, seems to work fine for me

On 10/17/2018 at 10:38 AM, Gromilla said:

On 2/11/2019 at 10:34 AM, WombatCombat said:

Yea Kept getting CTDs at certain areas and found it was the Jh npc overhauls for Special edition so I advise not using them

Yeah, same.

Noticing CTD's with the bandit mod, specifically the stormcloak modifications.  Riften + any time I try to unequip a helmet off a stormcloak female it CTD's.

On 4/30/2019 at 10:47 AM, tj3n123 said:

Lol never knew such tools exist, I tried to use it but it translate the gibberish to chinese word I have no clue how to use :< would you share the esp file? Thanks a lot

Can share me the esp file too? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, necross 413 said:

don't bother using the ENG - Chinese translator if you have Oldrim LE it only works for SSE and FO4 

Hmmmmm ........ I have OldRim here, and the translator works

"....... Utility for translating mods. Supports Morrowind / Oblivion / Skyrim /Skyrim SE / Fallout 3 / Fallout New Vegas / Fallout 4 / Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 ... "