[Request] kind of sexy armor, looking for a texturer

Randomjoe

Hello everyone, before i begin let me just say i have no skill in taking images so apologies for these rough CK images before hand.

I'm working on this armor for a while, its mostly fixed but i'm pretty terrible with textures. Can anyone with any skill look over the texture files and retexture them to look more in line with the games current leather textures? I'm even willing to pay to get this into something that looks good!

post-33071-13597873474962_thumb.jpg

Was able to get some free time to start on this today. Basically just did ground work on separating/color coding parts, rough design of the the design theme, & playing around with color themes a bit.

If I have spare time after doing the overall design & color schemes, I'll weather & add embroidery & fancier patterns to it. If not, it'll just be a clean suit lol.

hidearmorcolorvariation.jpg

• 8 months later...

Archived