Preview of my newest armor.

Nalim

Texturing is a pain. Gonna try to make the plate on her chest look a bit like the dwemer tech plates.

I hope I'll finish it tomorrow.

edit: added new screen on nord.

edit: posted on the shite page, for those who hate it dl is also below

post-21970-13597873486369_thumb.jpg

post-21970-13597873487228_thumb.jpg

Interesting outfit. May just be me but is the person wearing it a kid? If so i think that is what Zo00om was taking about. If it's not a kid then i think you should have used a different model or something looks to much like one of the random kid girls that run around whiterun which would make it look a little weird to me.

Not trying to be a downer, but you are not supposed to post loli context that is sexually graphic here at LL. That can get you banned.

If that isn't what you meant, then I would update your picture because it looks like a girl to me, and not a woman.

Just giving you a heads up that a moderator might stop by and hit you with a ban hammer. Lets hope it is me being overly critical on the subjective age and a moderator disagrees.

The girl in the screenshot really doesn't resemble a child at all, unless by "woman" these days, everyone means breasts the size of boiler engines.

Her proportions are all wrong for a kid. Kids tend to have certain disproportions. Head, hands, arms, feet... none of which the woman in the screenshots seems to possess.

I worry people are beginning to lose sight of the realistic variance of 'womanly' shapes out there.

Still, I'm not like some folks here, who can just look at a model and identify the body at a glance.

Then again, I'm feeling particularly old... so -everyone- looks twelve to me. So it's all really best guess to me.

Still, the armor itself is interesting...

I'm more inclined to think it would be 'clothes', really... but that's just me and my preference for realistic armor over the hyper-sexualized stuff.

Now hyper-sexual clothing? I'm all for it.

Maybe we could get a nice non-armor version of it too? For those who dig the style, but don't necessarily want to call it 'armor'?

I guess she could be considered a loli, I'll post new screens on another toon. It was just the most recent toon I made (was trying out the race posted in the loli thread in the non adult forum).

I know about the non loli rule but assumed it'd be no prob as she isnt in the nude/the pic is less explicit than the ones posted in the non adult forum thread of the same race.

so. replacing the screenies.

• 8 months later...

Archived