No Face

Li_Tianya

I have seemed to have solved it.  Before this happened I had deleted some of the mods I wasn't using and the Teen Monli Race was one of them. But apparently even if my character was not a teen monli, I still need it installed.  Maybe playing as it once added some textures and going back to another race didn't delete those textures. I don't know.  But it works now.

I have seemed to have solved it.  Before this happened I had deleted some of the mods I wasn't using and the Teen Monli Race was one of them. But apparently even if my character was not a teen monli, I still need it installed.  Maybe playing as it once added some textures and going back to another race didn't delete those textures. I don't know.  But it works now.

did you tried remaking the reproccer?

you load the reproccer with a mod that edit x, x may get in the reproccer

if you remove that mod, x is still there

if you install a new version of the mod, that made some change to x, and load it before the reproccer, the new version will get override by the old one

Archived