Papyrus problems (making a quest)

Not sure how this is supposed to be categorized, so... I guess in Technical Support?

EDIT: Should have been in Skyrim technical support, I guess... oops.

I am not a Skyrim modding newb. No, I prefer to think of myself as a modding virgin. :)

This is my first time trying to make a quest, so be gentle with me. :blush: 

Anyway, I'm having a problem making a quest... I've pretty much followed the directions located here... but at the point where you're supposed to compile the script fragment, I'm getting this error:

post-462261-0-83951300-1420786869_thumb.jpg

My entire script fragment is as follows:

GetOwningQuest().SetObjectiveDisplayed(10)
GetOwningQuest().SetStage(10)

I've searched online, but the few things I've seen that even make mention of the lines "Unable to find flags file: TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg" or "Unknown user flag Hidden" (which I believe is the relevant section of the error message) have to do with things like compiling from Notepad++ or by batch processing or what-have-you.
I've made a SEQ file according to these directions (as some posts said that would fix it) and still no dice.
Any help, anyone?

Whew... both Skyrim and the CK seem to be working fine... and duh, I should have realized that it wasn't doing something funky to Skyrim because it was only downloading 16mb of stuff. Still, that 15k number scared me.

Also, that appears to have fixed my problem... I can compile scripts now. Thanks, mybrainhurts!

Well then. If you verify Skyrim and CK caches then reinstall SKSE you should be OK. TBH though, I've never seen before that message you posted. You won't have to reinstall your LL stuff, but you may end up reinstalling the CK then reinstalling SKSE.

Edit: Good to hear problem is solved!

Archived