SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

i join the list of Thankgivers ! Solutions has become one of my Basic sex mods.

some proposals:  make the orc plaything worth it,  with Gold and skooma probably

place a bounty on some Actions, especially when in public

horse and dog sell for free if doing a horse/dog fuck

duty of a thane for the jarl

the redwater grotto really needs a skooma-plaything-for-all

the mod Sexlab Trainers is also lost from Bromm. That mod could be integrated into Solutions. But care of the higher levels with their enormous costs, here a sexservice should only reduce the costs and not get it for free.

hope you like it !

I'd love a Thaned sex option.

I second this! I've long wanted some kind of sex mod involving the Jarls. Either just the Jarls being pervs and asking/ordering you to have sex with them or someone of their choosing, or as a pre-requisite to becoming Thane. If nothing else, have sexing up the Jarl count as one of the quests towards the prerequisite number to become a Thane.

To give you a starting point on the changelog/quest list, this is the one Bromm's last version:

Quests:

Before The Storm - Main questline - Hadvar or Ralof (Wait until they're at final destination, not on road!)

A Cornered Rat - Main questline - Delphine - Have sex with Dirge or Vekel to get the location

Riften:

Riften Guards - Blowjob to enter city

Riften Jail Guards - Have sex to enter jail

Maul - Riften (Near entrance) - Blowjob for information

Drahff and Hewnon - Riften (Rat's Way) - Sex to pass by

Dirge - Riften (Ragged Flagon) - Sex after commenting on his name

Caught Red Handed - Riften - Svana Far-Shield (Haelga's Bunkhouse) - Sex with three guys Haelga slept with

Few And Far Between - Riften - Ingun Black-briar (Elgrim's Elixirs) Remember, if you rape her you fail the quest.

Pilgrimage - Riften - Alessandra (Hall of the Dead)

The Lovers Requital - Riften - Sibbi Black-Briar (Riften Jail) - Sex with Lynly Star-Sung in Ivarstead

Stabilized - Riften - Shadr (Near Bee and Barb exterior or stables) - Sex with Sapphire or male thieves guild member

A Chance Arrangement - Riften - Brynjolf (Starting Thieves Guild quest)

Taking Care of Business - Riften - Brynjolf (Second Thieves Guild quest) - Sex with debtors

Scoundrel's Folly - Riften/Solitude - Mercer Frey (Thieves Guild den) - Sex with Golum-Ei

Hard Answers - Riften/Winterhold - Enthir (Frozen Hearth or Hall of Attainment) - Sex with Enthir and The other guy (Part of Thieves Guild quest line)

The Pursuit - Riften - Brynjolf - Sex with Vald (Part of Thieves Guild questline)

Reparations - Riften - Vex (Ragged Flagon) - Sex with 10 members to rejoin Thieves Guild

Markarth:

Bothelas Discreet Delivery - Markarth - Bothela (Hag's Cure) - Sex with Raerek

A Few Words With You - Omlaug (Markarth) - Sex with Mulush gro-Shugurz

The Forsworn Conspiracy - Markarth - Eltrys (Comes automatically after Forsworn guy kills lady) - Sex with innkeeper and Garvey

No One Escapes Cidnha Mine - Markarth - (Followup quest to Forsworn Conspiracy) - Sex with Borkul the Beast

Solitude:

The Mind Of Madness - Solitude - Dervenin (Wanders town) - Sex from Una or Erdi

The Spiced Wine - Solitude - Evette San (Market) - Sex from Vittoria Vici

Elisif's Tribute - Solitude - Elisif the Fair (Blue Palace) - Sex after quest, repeatable

A Few Words With You - Octieve San (Solitude) - Sex with Irnskar Ironhand

Winterhold:

Drevis (Try telling him that you don't see him) - College of Winterhold

Enthir (You now have to please him before he lets you buy shit from him) - College of Winterhold

Jzargo (For now he just comments that you are just usable as a sex-toy if you say that destruction if far over your limits) - College of Winterhold

Brelynas Practice - College of Winterhold - Brelyna

Jzargos Experiement - College of Winterhold - J'zargo

Onmunds Request - College of Winterhold - Onmund - Sex with Enthir

A Few Words With You - Haran (Winterhold) - Sex with Ranmir

A Bad Trade - Winterhold - Birna

Dawnstar:

Salty Sea-Dogs - Dawnstar - Captain Wayfinder - Sex with captain and crew

Whiterun:

Whiterun Guards - Blowjob to enter city

A Few Words With You - Carlotta (Whiterun) - Sex with Mikael

Windhelm:

A Few Words With You - Scouts-Many-Marshes (Windhelm) - Sex with Torbjorn Shatter-Shield

Settlements:

Erik The Slayer - Rorikstead - Erik (Inn or working in fields) - Sex from Innkeeper

The Straw That Broke - Ivarstead - Narfi

A Few Words With You - Iddra (Kynesgrove) - Sex with Roggi Knot-beard (Not included yet)

Dungeons:

Forgetting About Fjola - Mistwatch - Christer (Mistwatch North Tower) - Sex with Fjola

A Scroll for Anska - High Gate Ruins (west of Dawnstar)

Ancestral Worship - Goldir (Hillgrund's Tomb, south/southwest of Valtheim Towers)

Toll Bandit - Valtheim Towers - Demands toll for using road

NPCs/Random Encounters:

Beggars - Cities

Drunks - Cities Quest all Drunks have (give sex instead of ale)

Orcs - Befriend them and become their plaything

Aspiring Mage - Random (Towns)

Dueling Wizard - Random (Cities - After getting high level in a magic skill)

Student - Random (Cities and Towns - After learning Ward spell)

Taunting Adventurer - Random (Roads or Taverns)

Drinking Companions - Random (Roads)

Frightened Woman - Random (Roads)

Merchants that have been attacked by bandits - Random (Roads)

Skooma Dealer - Random (Roads)

Thalmor - Random (Roads)

Thief - Random (Roads)

A Good Death (Old Orc) - Random (Roads)

Adventurer on the way to dungeon (Mercenary) - Random (Roads)

And these are my notes from testing Bromm's last version so it's easier for you to figure out what you fixed/changed since then:

Tested and work:

-A Few Words with you - Sex with Carlotta works

-Special Delivery (Sylgja) - Works

Quests that do not work as intended:

A Scroll for Anska - Sex dialogue present but no sex occurs

Ancestral Worship - As with A Scroll for Anska, sex dialogue is present but no sex occurs. Quest also does not start and he does not start to follow from the sex dialogue which was identical to Anska's

-Missing Shipment - No sex occurred

*Toll Bandit - Valtheim Towers - Sex dialogue still not showing up

Quests that work but have minor issues

*Few and Far Between (Ingun Blackbriar)

Dirge - Works... though I offered him pussy and a blowjob animation played instead.

*Elisif's Tribute - Works once, visiting again on a different night after midnight resulted in normal dialogue options and no sex

*Beggars - Gender appropriate requests for oral seem to be working now. Dialogues still show up on child beggers

-The Foresworn Consipracy - Sex with Garvey worked, Sex option with Margret doesn't show up

Quests I have not yet tested or retested under current version:

A Cornered Rat

*A Chance Meeting

*Hard Answers

The Pursuit

Reparations

-Sanuarach Mine

-The Taste of Death

No One Escapes Cidnha Mine

Enthir

Jzargo

Brelynas Practice

Jzargos Experiement

Onmunds Request

Aspiring Mage

Dueling Wizard

Student

Taunting Adventurer

Adventurer on the way to dungeon (Mercenary)

Frightened Woman

Merchants that have been attacked by bandits

Everything else tested and worked under previous version and were not changed

Thanks for sharing, WraithSlayer, much appreciated!

Thalmor Embassy: An orgy wouldn't fit exactly, I agree with that.
But what about being the strip dancer for the evening? You could use some lines of that horny nord merchant who wants to jump on the Bosmer or Altmer waitress. SD used a good dancing animation and SL got the strip animation.

From the old v2 thread:

Just have one question: are the orcs actually coming to you and triggering the Sexlab animation all by themselves? From what I'm looking at, it should only be happening when you try to speak with an orc, but in that case I don't think you'd be having issues on horseback.

I've seen several instances of the above mentioned glitch when I walked past male orcs while I was on my horse, even bandit orcs sometimes triggered sex animations. So, sex is probably triggered when they "say" something, anything to you. You don't necessarily need to speak to them to trigger it.

You may completely remove that feature from the mod or make it dialogue based (i.e. not automatic), but in its current form it is annoying, and prone to glitching. You may even change it so that having sex with a certain number of orcs automatically stops this feature.

The thing is... it IS dialogue based. The problem is that this particular dialogue branch only had a single stage, which included the Sexlab code. Since NPCs that qualify for a blocking-dialogue will often speak the first line from the dialogue just by being in your proximity, that's why the animation was occasionally triggering even when you weren't trying to talk to anyone.

I've changed the structure of the dialogue so sex isn't started right at the beginning, which should solve your glitches with the horse. I've also added the option to refuse sex (which a slight chance of being raped if you do), and the dialogue will only trigger if the orc is within an area flagged as OrcStronghold. I've uploaded a version for testing, see below for link

P.S. pls also post an announcement here so we know you made the update  :P

Here you go! http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41567-sexlab-solutions-v3-001-beta/

If you're talking about the "orc plaything" quest, then you have agreed to conditions - whether or not you accept, male/female/both, time in hours between sex acts, and anywhere an orc wants to have you (as long as the agreed time has passed).  NOT just within an area flagged as OrcStronghold!  If someone is having problems with the agreement, then make an option to nullify that agreement.  Don't screw it up for those of us who like the way it works.

This "orc plaything", which isn't a "quest" by the way, is there to make the player accepted in orc strongholds, that's the reason why the player may agree to it. If you want to have fun with orcs for no reason, I'm sure there are multiple other ways to do that, and believe me, you wouldn't want to get fucked by an orc bandit on your horse, while his friends shooting arrows at you.

Sorry bjornk, I disagree.

I don´t think the main purpose of "orc plaything" has ever been to be accepted to Orc Strongholds. (or if it was intended this way, then with a "bad" sideeffect).

The main reason for "orc plaything" seemed to be getting your (fe)male PC fucked by big bad Orcs all over skyrim on first sight WITHOUT player interaction (if I remember it right, there haven´t been (m)any mods to do this at the time the feature was added).

btw....    You´re sure you wanted to adress this in the "old" solutions thread ??

Sorry Totenbarg, I disagree.

It's seems that it has rather been a mistake and a few people liked the nonsense. Maybe that's a reason why he didn't fix it. As bjornk stated it's

a) buggy, 

B) totally out of logic that every Orsimer in the last corner of Skyrim will immediately identify you as the fuck-person he'd never heared about and hump you in front of the yarl, who will decapitate both of you in the next 5 minutes.

Bandits: As an Orsimer-friend you shouldn't be attacked by an Orsimer bandit. Right? No. But fucked on sight as a plaything ... That's just mindless, but hey, it's sex. I'd suggest a random sex mod instead. Got nothing against being caught in a trap, blackmailed or unrealistic things like grabbed by a giant, but that orcplaything isn't well-planned game design, just random.

Thanks for sharing, WraithSlayer, much appreciated!

But what about being the strip dancer for the evening? You could use some lines of that horny nord merchant who wants to jump on the Bosmer or Altmer waitress. SD used a good dancing animation and SL got the strip animation.

From the old v2 thread:

Just have one question: are the orcs actually coming to you and triggering the Sexlab animation all by themselves? From what I'm looking at, it should only be happening when you try to speak with an orc, but in that case I don't think you'd be having issues on horseback.

I've seen several instances of the above mentioned glitch when I walked past male orcs while I was on my horse, even bandit orcs sometimes triggered sex animations. So, sex is probably triggered when they "say" something, anything to you. You don't necessarily need to speak to them to trigger it.

You may completely remove that feature from the mod or make it dialogue based (i.e. not automatic), but in its current form it is annoying, and prone to glitching. You may even change it so that having sex with a certain number of orcs automatically stops this feature.

The thing is... it IS dialogue based. The problem is that this particular dialogue branch only had a single stage, which included the Sexlab code. Since NPCs that qualify for a blocking-dialogue will often speak the first line from the dialogue just by being in your proximity, that's why the animation was occasionally triggering even when you weren't trying to talk to anyone.

I've changed the structure of the dialogue so sex isn't started right at the beginning, which should solve your glitches with the horse. I've also added the option to refuse sex (which a slight chance of being raped if you do), and the dialogue will only trigger if the orc is within an area flagged as OrcStronghold. I've uploaded a version for testing, see below for link

P.S. pls also post an announcement here so we know you made the update  :P

Here you go! http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41567-sexlab-solutions-v3-001-beta/

If you're talking about the "orc plaything" quest, then you have agreed to conditions - whether or not you accept, male/female/both, time in hours between sex acts, and anywhere an orc wants to have you (as long as the agreed time has passed).  NOT just within an area flagged as OrcStronghold!  If someone is having problems with the agreement, then make an option to nullify that agreement.  Don't screw it up for those of us who like the way it works.

This "orc plaything", which isn't a "quest" by the way, is there to make the player accepted in orc strongholds, that's the reason why the player may agree to it. If you want to have fun with orcs for no reason, I'm sure there are multiple other ways to do that, and believe me, you wouldn't want to get fucked by an orc bandit on your horse, while his friends shooting arrows at you.

Sorry bjornk, I disagree.

I don´t think the main purpose of "orc plaything" has ever been to be accepted to Orc Strongholds. (or if it was intended this way, then with a "bad" sideeffect).

The main reason for "orc plaything" seemed to be getting your (fe)male PC fucked by big bad Orcs all over skyrim on first sight WITHOUT player interaction (if I remember it right, there haven´t been (m)any mods to do this at the time the feature was added).

btw....    You´re sure you wanted to adress this in the "old" solutions thread ??

Sorry Totenbarg, I disagree.

It's seems that it has rather been a mistake and a few people liked the nonsense. Maybe that's a reason why he didn't fix it. As bjornk stated it's

a) buggy, 

B) totally out of logic that every Orsimer in the last corner of Skyrim will immediately identify you as the fuck-person he'd never heared about and hump you in front of the yarl, who will decapitate both of you in the next 5 minutes.

Bandits: As an Orsimer-friend you shouldn't be attacked by an Orsimer bandit. Right? No. But fucked on sight as a plaything ... That's just mindless, but hey, it's sex. I'd suggest a random sex mod instead. Got nothing against being caught in a trap, blackmailed or unrealistic things like grabbed by a giant, but that orcplaything isn't well-planned game design, just random.

Fair enough, your argument makes a lot of sense, but hey, consider it an easter egg of sorts, lol, heck I believe somebody should create an overlay / tattoo to identify you in this case with an MCM option to enable "get fucked-on-sight" or through a dialogue where you can lead them to a more private place. would make much more sense then. :)

As for the Orsimer bandits, consider them Orsimer outcasts or something, many mods actually go by the "make believe" route i guess ;)

Okay, there seems to be some controversy about what the Orc plaything event should be doing.

For clarity, its purpose is, and always was, to give you access to the Orc strongholds and their traders, in exchange for sex. This is fairly evident in Bromm's V2 implementation, as this event hooks directly into the vanilla RelationshipOrcs quest, which is what the game uses to track your status among the Orc tribes. When you accept to become their plaything, RelationshipOrcs gets set to stage 100, which marks you as Blood-kin and gives you all the associated benefits.

Furthermore, I'm standing by my decision to keep this event limited to Orc strongholds, because having it apply to any and all Orcs regardless of location simply doesn't make any sense, either from:

• a gameplay standpoint: it actively discourages you from having an Orc follower as they might suddenly demand you be their fucktoy at any time and place, even though they supposedly pledged themselves to you
  • an immersion standpoint: plenty of orcs who live in the cities have effectively abandoned their stronghold and wouldn't be welcome back, so why would they know about agreements made by stronghold inhabitants?

Is the j'zargo thing working?

Sorry, no. The J'zargo relationship event is rather unique compared to the rest of the content in Solutions, and would require a lot of development time spent on that specific NPC, so I'm focusing my efforts in other areas. With that said, I haven't completely abandoned the idea, and at some point in the future, I may use the existing data as a template for dom-sub relationships that the player can start with more NPCs than just J'Zargo.

If I recall correctly, you also asked about the Reparations quest in the V2 thread. I did fix that one, as well as make it repeatable.

Seems like a nice mod! I 'm thinking of testing it along with Amorous Adventures!I would like to ask if 'solutions' are available only for the PC or if it's a feature for followers too,I mean for example, if i am in front the Riften gate

and the Guard refuses me the entrance, is there an option in the dialogue where the PC can offer one or all of their followers to give a blowjob to the guard in her place?

If not, is it doable, that is, for a way the Solutions mod to track the PC's follower status and recognize which and how many followers you have, enabling thus the PC to offer them by name to the vanilla npc by saying something like '..no but my friend SELENE KATE and/or LYDIA/VILJA/SOFIA etc can be of assistance,if you know what i mean'

Sorry, no. The J'zargo relationship event is rather unique compared to the rest of the content in Solutions, and would require a lot of development time spent on that specific NPC, so I'm focusing my efforts in other areas. With that said, I haven't completely abandoned the idea, and at some point in the future, I may use the existing data as a template for dom-sub relationships that the player can start with more NPCs than just J'Zargo.

If I recall correctly, you also asked about the Reparations quest in the V2 thread. I did fix that one, as well as make it repeatable.

Is this dialogue option removed then? Personally I always found this to be outside the scope of the mod (you not really solving anything) and would prefer to see it removed entirely. Not that it bothers me that much, but would be slightly cleaner sort to speak.

If anyone wants more "options" in the college then there's another mod her on this site that does just that, though I havent tried it myself.

I think the J'zargo romance option with s&d kinkiness was a bit too ambitious of Bromm. I mean it's a great idea, but to me it really stood out from the other solutions in its level of detail and complication. I agree it might be better to save this one for later and focus on the rest of the solutions first.

Also, thanks big time for continuing this mod! It's always been one of my favorites :)

Seems like a nice mod! I 'm thinking of testing it along with Amorous Adventures!I would like to ask if 'solutions' are available only for the PC or if it's a feature for followers too,I mean for example, if i am in front the Riften gate

and the Guard refuses me the entrance, is there an option in the dialogue where the PC can offer one or all of their followers to give a blowjob to the guard in her place?

If not, is it doable, that is, for a way the Solutions mod to track the PC's follower status and recognize which and how many followers you have, enabling thus the PC to offer them by name to the vanilla npc by saying something like '..no but my friend SELENE KATE and/or LYDIA/VILJA/SOFIA etc can be of assistance,if you know what i mean'

Even if I were to ignore the host of potential hurdles that could come up due to the presence of non-vanilla followers or follower overhauls, the feature you're describing would require me to restructure the dialogue system of Solutions to work in an entirely different (and unfortunately much more generic) manner, or painstakingly add extra dialogue branches for each existing event. For now, my focus is on adding more dialogue options for quests/encounters that are still missing them.

Is this dialogue option removed then? Personally I always found this to be outside the scope of the mod (you not really solving anything) and would prefer to see it removed entirely. Not that it bothers me that much, but would be slightly cleaner sort to speak.

If anyone wants more "options" in the college then there's another mod her on this site that does just that, though I havent tried it myself.

Yes, the dialogue option won't be available any longer. I thought this was already in effect for 001, but after a second look it looks like I missed something, so next version will take care of it.

Alrighty, I will wait till you have your list of all the mods up that are currently in the mod. Then I will go back and start hitting the area's and listing quests I felt fit. I don't think my last post in the old thread got added at all. So will likely start with that one and just repost. What I was doing it checking all the posts in a region/city and then listing them all that I felt might work and why.

Okay, there seems to be some controversy about what the Orc plaything event should be doing.

For clarity, its purpose is, and always was, to give you access to the Orc strongholds and their traders, in exchange for sex. This is fairly evident in Bromm's V2 implementation, as this event hooks directly into the vanilla RelationshipOrcs quest, which is what the game uses to track your status among the Orc tribes. When you accept to become their plaything, RelationshipOrcs gets set to stage 100, which marks you as Blood-kin and gives you all the associated benefits.

Furthermore, I'm standing by my decision to keep this event limited to Orc strongholds, because having it apply to any and all Orcs regardless of location simply doesn't make any sense, either from:

• a gameplay standpoint: it actively discourages you from having an Orc follower as they might suddenly demand you be their fucktoy at any time and place, even though they supposedly pledged themselves to you
  • an immersion standpoint: plenty of orcs who live in the cities have effectively abandoned their stronghold and wouldn't be welcome back, so why would they know about agreements made by stronghold inhabitants?

i completely agree on that. my proposal with gold and skooma to make the orc plaything worth was because of the many orc encounters outside the strongholds.  if you restrict the plaything to orc strongholds, it makes sense and it balances the afford.

Nah man, no controversies here, I actually stand by your argument and really like the direction you're taking in keeping lore and immersion in check.

What I said was just what it was, a sort of remark on the whole thing and nothing more, and I apologize if what I wrote conveyed any form of request / demand / controversy, as I said, I'm cheering for the direction you're taking and I'm glad you're taking lore and immersion as a basis for what you're working on.

Cheers man and keep it up :)

@Bromm83 Glad to have you back man, can't wait to see what you'll have in store for us ;)

Yes, the reparations quest works. Ty for the fix. :)

Regarding J'Zargo, some of the dialogs on how the original implementation worked are still in the esp file. It gives you some ideas how the author wanted this to work, but you would still need to do alot of work to complete everything. I agree that fixing and adding more things should take priority.

For example Dirge's dialog. When you ask about his name you get the sex dialogs, but when you ask kim to remind you what did his name mean you don't get the diablogs anymore. That should be an easy fix?

I'm still testing dialogues but everything seems to work so far.

For example Dirge's dialog. When you ask about his name you get the sex dialogs, but when you ask kim to remind you what did his name mean you don't get the diablogs anymore. That should be an easy fix?

Yeah, I should be able to hook the "remind me?" dialogue into the sex options branch, I'll include it in the next version if possible.

Alrighty, I will wait till you have your list of all the mods up that are currently in the mod. Then I will go back and start hitting the area's and listing quests I felt fit. I don't think my last post in the old thread got added at all. So will likely start with that one and just repost. What I was doing it checking all the posts in a region/city and then listing them all that I felt might work and why.

I've now added a full list of quest content present in the mod, as of V3. I still need to do the same for non-quest events such as world encounters, but the quest list should give you something to work with for now.

Edit: The rest of the content has been fully listed now.

i join the list of Thankgivers ! Solutions has become one of my Basic sex mods.

some proposals:  make the orc plaything worth it,  with Gold and skooma probably

place a bounty on some Actions, especially when in public

horse and dog sell for free if doing a horse/dog fuck

duty of a thane for the jarl

the redwater grotto really needs a skooma-plaything-for-all

the mod Sexlab Trainers is also lost from Bromm. That mod could be integrated into Solutions. But care of the higher levels with their enormous costs, here a sexservice should only reduce the costs and not get it for free.

hope you like it !

Redwater Grotto is Dawnguard content, so nothing happening on that front anytime soon.

I'm not really sure what you're suggesting, but it sounds complicated. :P

I could do some content for the Embassy quest, since the part of it revolves around persuading characters to help you. I'll put it on the backburner.

Is compatible with SexLab-AmorousAdventures-v1_30_2? and if so, where should be placed, before or after your mod?

After.

There will probably be some conflict... hmm I usually only use Amorous Adventures when I play a male PC so I don't have it loaded at the moment, I could make another profile in MO and check, I could probably make a patch for it. In practice the two mods are mutually exclusive as far as Elisif is concerned though... Solutions makes it so that after doing her quest and becoming Thane, you can "comfort" her at night. Amorous Adventures does sort of the same thing, or will since only the first half of the quest is completed, but you have to work for it quite a bit which makes it all the better in the end. It likely will need a patch so the player has their choice of which patch to pursue though (and it will be at their discretion if they choose both methods). I'll look at it.

*Edit* Ok there doesn't appear to be any conflict. Amorous Adventures only adds new branches, it doesn't modify any existing dialogue trees so there's no mod conflict. Or at least there doesn't appear to be. Load order probably won't matter, but I will test it in a bit to be sure.