View File

This is just a patch for BodyChange, so it can be used with CITRUS Heads. Also useful if you use EEO.

Changes:

Removes the head parts changing script, so only the body and textures change.

Also patched so all races can be used. Elven races were left out of the released beta1.0.

Install:

You need to install BodyChange first and overwrite the esp with this one.

You still need to add textures and meshes to the folders. Except head parts of course. Head textures still change so don't forget those.

Meshes and textures need to be made with the vanilla seam lines to work with CITRUS Heads.

Good for EEO since BodyChange didn't work with the added head morphs.

BodyChange - A Multi-Bodyshape System: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37546/?

CITRUS Heads: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1155-citrus-heads-high-poly-heads/

Added screenshot of my Dunmer. Took forever to get a shot of her not covered in blood or cum...

Great work :)

Been waiting for someone to finally polish up BodyChange... finally it works with the elves!

However I think there's a bug with the face texture swapping... seems to only change the "femalehead_msn.dds" file (You can see the slight ridges on the forehead below). Definitely doesn't swap "femalehead.dds", and I don't think "femalehead_s.dds" changes either. Checked with most races and on fresh games.

What it actually looks like:

post-31903-0-50363900-1420942663_thumb.jpg

What it should look like:

post-31903-0-07774400-1420942686_thumb.jpg

I think I fixed it. Probably just went a little wild with the digital scissors. Never could stay in the lines.

Been waiting for this. Thank you!

But the texture load problem still seems to be there, even with v2....Would be great if you could have another look.

I think I fixed it. Probably just went a little wild with the digital scissors. Never could stay in the lines.

But the texture load problem still seems to be there, even with v2....Would be great if you could have another look.

I would have to rewrite the script, so it finds citrus head and applies the textures to it. Which I'm probably not doing anytime soon.

I would have to rewrite the script, so it finds citrus head and applies the textures to it. Which I'm probably not doing anytime soon.

Bummer about the script. I rate 4 stars anyway - works great and you did the work of adding all the elves :_)

• 6 years later...

Works like a charm! Thanks!

Also, for anyone interested, because of the method of the changes made here, this patch works for any head mesh replacer mod. I can personally confirm working for VectorPlexus' High Poly Heads. I was halfway through basically trying to deduce and replicate cornbreadtm's changes---but for High-Poly Heads---before I realized that this one was more-or-less universal.