{Release} Bayonetta in Skyrim

user619

ok now this is an good idea right there. all that we are missing now is her body. someone please do make it, of course with tbbp support enabled. would get aroused in less than a nano second

I wish someone could make the armor I tried to make the full body in to a player model but it didn't look right.

Don't get me wrong I appreciate your effort, I really do.

But I can't help but feel if you used Skyrim's built in face generator (via ECE or Racemenu) to create Bayonetta,  it would have been a much better result than ripping the face model from the actual game (which I'm assuming is the case here). This anime-ish model just looks unrealistic and unnatural (not that there's anything realistic or natural about Bayonetta, but still).

But I can't help but feel if you used Skyrim's built in face generator (via ECE or Racemenu) to create Bayonetta,  it would have been a much better result than ripping the face model from the actual game (which I'm assuming is the case here). This anime-ish model just looks unrealistic and unnatural (not that there's anything realistic or natural about Bayonetta, but still).

would I be able to use the nif file in ece or racemenu I tried racemenu but it did not load the nif file

would I be able to use the nif file in ece or racemenu I tried racemenu but it did not load the nif file

Try ask Blabba at his CITRUS high poly head what you need to do to make your nif compatible for the shape to be imported using RM3's sculpt mode.  He is usually very helpful if you provide enough details of your workflow (sorry I don't know enough to tell you what you'd need).  Since your nif is not compatible with vanilla then RM3 thread is not the ideal thread because Expired does not do morphs.  Also to do anime/cartoon characters you probably need the high poly base that CITRUS head offers for the smooth faces. 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1155-citrus-heads-high-poly-heads/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

you can only install the head, Esp+mesh+textures go in the DATA folder of your SKYRIM file=> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\data.

Check the mod in your mod organizer or nexus mod manager, launche the game then search in the console (key ²) by typing "help bayonetta", you get the code, type "player.additem XXXXXXXX 1".

XXXXXXXX being the said code and 1 for the quantity.

It's in your inventory.

• 4 months later...

If you want a Bayonetta follower, here http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4455776-1-4.html. She's from the 2nd game though. Pretty dam close if you ask me.

Do you have the download link for this mod. I really would rather not register for another site if I don't have to.

It's a good site, worth a register, but here http://pan.baidu.com/s/1kT84knH  fb8d

Yeah I just registered, Thank you for this anyway though. I would have been too stupid to get passed the password part.

• 1 year later...

Archived