Looks great I downloaded this and used it as a replacer for the horse in the more nasty creature mod and it looks great I might of placed one texture wrong as the fur looks like a normal horse but everything else is working great so I will have to check and make sure that I have the texture in the correct spot.

Just remembered the texture path might be hard coded into more nasty critters .esp will have to check there as well to see if it is then change the texture path there as well.

Yeeeaaah, I cant figure it out so scratch that whole futa horse idea.

I'm not really a fan of anything that is female and has both sets of parts myself, but I went ahead and tried to fulfill your request anyway.

If this flies apart during animation I don't know what to say. I had to edit the positions of the penis in both the erect and non-erect meshes and I'm just going to hope that, that's all that needs to be done.. however my experiance in the past has shown me that things in this case are usually not that simple.

Sexualized Blaze - futa.rar

• 5 months later...

I installed the futa version, half of my blaze turned invisible, and i can't get his member to work with any version, I have creature framework and nude creatures and etc

So...What might be the problem? Can someone help me troubleshoot this?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I cannot seem to get this to work on the newest creature framework, it was working fine on the one only a month or two ago.

I'm using it on 1.1.0 Preview 2 just fine. "Not working" isn't any information to go by.

All I know is that it doesn't seem to be showing genitalia at all. I believe it is installed correctly, and I am on the newest Creature Framework.

Unfortunately I am not a modder so I don't know what else to say/do sorry- or rather I didn't until a minute ago, but you asked for info in the other thread and I appreciate that very much; so I am going to go respond to that with what you asked for there.

• 9 months later...

I cannot seem to get this to work on the newest creature framework, it was working fine on the one only a month or two ago.

I'm using it on 1.1.0 Preview 2 just fine. "Not working" isn't any information to go by.

All I know is that it doesn't seem to be showing genitalia at all. I believe it is installed correctly, and I am on the newest Creature Framework.

Unfortunately I am not a modder so I don't know what else to say/do sorry- or rather I didn't until a minute ago, but you asked for info in the other thread and I appreciate that very much; so I am going to go respond to that with what you asked for there.

Immersive Horses interferes with Creature Framework because it prevents horses from equipping items without the correct keyword. Previous versions apparently allowed users to edit the .ini to add valid keywords, but not the current (2.3). To fix it, you need to add a keyword with "ArmorHorse" in it. Until Creature Framework is updated to have one natively, you'll have to create one.

• 1 year later...

I find it odd that the mod I downloaded didn't require Blaze of Eventide, nor did it modify the skeleton when I installed it. I have been having issues trying to get this to work and I am not entirely sure where to start troubleshooting. I have Blaze of Eventide 1.6, Creature Framework 1.0.4, and Sexualize Blaze 1.1 installed (and a ton of others, but these seemed to be the important ones). When Blaze becomes interested, the any intercourse scene plays, but there is no schlong for Blaze. I am kinda newb at mods, but handy enough to try to figure stuff out. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

PS, I do not have immersive horses.

• 9 months later...

I can't seem to get this to work, there's no balls as far as I can see on Blaze (I haven't tried using the tools to put him in a sex animation to check that yet). And also it seems as though, (through extensive and painstaking camera movement and animation triggers to check under the tail) that Blaze is actually female for some reason. At least, I'm pretty sure the black back there was lips and and an anus.

I tried putting Sexualized Blaze below MNC in the load order to see if maybe that was overriding it, but nothing. I can't find Blaze in Creature Framework either so I'm not sure what's happening.

Is there a specific load order to this or have I done something else wrong?

I do not have any mods relating to horses or that change horses in any way other than CreatureFramework, SexLab Nude Creatures, Hentai Creatures, MNC, SexLab Aroused Redux, SexLab Aroused Creatures (and possibly others, but nothing like Immersive Horses)

Edit:

I was able to get Blaze to show up in the Creature Framework MCM by moving him below Hentai Creatures (and thus below Creature Framework, SexLab and MNC) but despite the option for him being listed as "Sexualized Blaze" he still has no cock or balls and still seems like he has a vagina.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...