Just a question about the Installment speed

ok, so I did the esay way since I did the "hard" way wrong. But I put the sexlab framework on the nexus mod manager and then I activated it but I'm worried that I might have did something wrong cause the download speed is awfully slow, like it might take an hour or so. 

Is this suppose to happen?

ok, so I did the esay way since I did the "hard" way wrong. But I put the sexlab framework on the nexus mod manager and then I activated it but I'm worried that I might have did something wrong cause the download speed is awfully slow, like it might take an hour or so. 

Is this suppose to happen?

Not had an issue installing the framework with NMM myself, are you downloading the framework and then using the Add mod from file or the add mod from url? since for non-nexus mods i don't think the add mod from url option will work.

If you haven't i'd suggest downloading the file and then using the add mod from file option, it will show in the bottom of NMM as downloading but this is just while it adds the mod to the list and shouldn't take more than a minute and then it will show as complete, once it does that you can go to the mod (most likely be in the unassigned category) and double click to install it to your skyrim directory

Archived