Messed up draw weapon animations

Varian

Hey folks, I'm having an issue that's driving me nuts. The animations of drawing a one-handed weapon are acting up for me. I was wondering if anyone would have the vanilla animations for me so I could revert back again (uninstalling the mod somehow doesn't work).

I have messed up animations for weapon drawing as well, are yours in the wrong location? or failing to display?

My FNIS is updated and run daily, I must have different settings set by different mods. With my setup swords and daggers are positioned crossed on the lower back by the skeleton (but i've never had this occur ingame), the PC puts her hand over her right shoudler when sheathing weapons - but the weapon appears sheathed to the left hip instead.

I have messed up animations for weapon drawing as well, are yours in the wrong location? or failing to display?

My FNIS is updated and run daily, I must have different settings set by different mods. With my setup swords and daggers are positioned crossed on the lower back by the skeleton (but i've never had this occur ingame), the PC puts her hand over her right shoudler when sheathing weapons - but the weapon appears sheathed to the left hip instead.

Actually, this is exactly what's happening for me as well. Right now I'm just reactivating mods to see if I can eventually fix it myself but it's going to take a while. Somehow, booting up Skyrim takes over ten times as much time as my OS.

I'm running 250 odd mods (some very odd :D ), I find that through MO skyrim takes about 10secs before the window appears. However i'm used to it, I can play for a couple of hours most times with no crashes now and jsut save quite often.

Yeah, i should look through and try to figure out where the conflict is...

I seem to have fixed it now, somehow. I might have interpreted some descriptions wrong I guess. I'm using the vanilla animations now with their corresponding skeletons. Thanks everyone for the help though, I appreciate that a lot!

Gratz :)

Vanilla animations... I suppose i must have had some of those at some point. Think i've changed them all, the bow, walk, shout... etc.

Yeah, I prefer custom animations over the vanilla ones. Especially the casting animations feel weird without mods.

Archived