St. Bernard Dog

Ersatzteil

Hi everyone! First I would like to start off by saying I love the community and this is my first post so if I fudged this whole thing up just hit me...

Long Explanation...

Anyways my wife and I love to play Skyrim and we both own a St. Bernard. While I tend to avoid dog followers myself and stick with my trusty battle cattle; my wife would absolutely love a St. Bernard as an animal follower. I'm just absolutely terrible at creating models and texturing myself.

We all have our skills... that is not mine

So I have given my best shot and looked around for new models and/or re textures and haven't found any myself and this is where you come in. While I would love a brand new model (barrel doesn't have to be included...) a re texture would be great as well! So to any interested in this project I'd just like to say thank you for everything.

Shorty...

I would like to make a request for a St. Bernard Animal Follower!

Exhibit A:

saint-bernard.JPG

Exhibit B:

post-275435-0-29482700-1419830350_thumb.jpg

There are already 2 existing pinned request threads one is 3 posts above the thread you just made in the non adult section. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19121-where-can-i-find-skyrim-adult-requests/skyrim adult request thread. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19129-where-can-i-find-non-adult-skyrim-requests/ skyrim non adult request thread. These thread were made for requests there is also 2 what mod is it threads which were made for the same reason so people can use these threads without making new threads which end up burying threads that people want to find and threads not using the existing threads usually end up getting locked for deletion and links to the threads being posted. 

Archived