[REQUEST] Nightingale Armor for CBBE?

Shockwave423

I don't know why, but I haven't found any request or post for this, and I started a female assassin character, and wanting to give her the Nightingale armor, but I'm wanting it in CBBE form to show curves and whatever else. I've tried doing one of my own, but it kept clipping and I couldn't get textures to work or anything, so I come to ask all of you here at loverslab, can you please make me a Nightingale CBBE compatible armor set, that is not skimpy, or showing, or any of that. Keep the same textures, an everything, just a different body type. I would greatly appreciate it.

P.S. I don't care for a body slide, just some kind of CBBE form

I don't know why, but I haven't found any request or post for this, and I started a female assassin character, and wanting to give her the Nightingale armor, but I'm wanting it in CBBE form to show curves and whatever else. I've tried doing one of my own, but it kept clipping and I couldn't get textures to work or anything, so I come to ask all of you here at loverslab, can you please make me a Nightingale CBBE compatible armor set, that is not skimpy, or showing, or any of that. Keep the same textures, an everything, just a different body type. I would greatly appreciate it.

P.S. I don't care for a body slide, just some kind of CBBE form

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12491/?

and there are so many, have fun while search. :)

https://www.google.de/search?q=skyrim+mods+Nightingale+Armor&hl=de&gl=de&biw=1280&bih=637&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=rV-gVJ_RC8LCOvyAgfgC&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Archived