Raise your animation limit!

I saw that when I register more animations in SexLab there is some kind of limit. I used to have less original animations but as long as new animators were making new animations I started to use Non-Sexlab Animations and More Nasty Critters mod... then I started to have problems with registering animations from Zaz Animation pack and from Estrus Chraurus. They won't register because there's this limit. Is there any way to make this limit gone... because I think in a future we will have more and more animations for SexLab, and they're getting better and better so I cannot choose which one to use or not.

I saw that when I register more animations in SexLab there is some kind of limit. I used to have less original animations but as long as new animators were making new animations I started to use Non-Sexlab Animations and More Nasty Critters mod... then I started to have problems with registering animations from Zaz Animation pack and from Estrus Chraurus. They won't register because there's this limit. Is there any way to make this limit gone... because I think in a future we will have more and more animations for SexLab, and they're getting better and better so I cannot choose which one to use or not.

An increase in the limit is in the works.

Archived