unpb breast problems

BladedRonin

i am having a problem with a concave patch in my car breasts.

i am using these mods in this order.

1. unp blessed body-unpb redux project
  2. diamonized unp female body
  3. HDT physics extensions
  4. b3lisario&39;s unpb bbp pregnant body beta
  5. hdt highheels system

installed in that order with the higher number overwriting the previous mods.

post-354810-0-38475600-1419057973_thumb.jpg

post-354810-0-09128500-1419057984_thumb.jpg

Take the Dimonized UNP body out of there, reinstall UNPB then reinstall the skeleton. That should fix it. You've got a base UNP mesh overwriting parts of the UNPB mesh (and the size of the breasts is about the only difference between UNP and UNPB).

If you're using Mod Organizer, and not NMM or manual installs, then you can just remove D-UNP and make sure your skeleton in near the bottom of the list in the left pane. NMM or manual means reinstalling UNPB then the custom skeleton so you don't crash.

1. b3lisario&39;s unpb bbp pregnant body beta

There's you problem. This body has a problem with breasts as it was made from an old body. (Not b3lisarios fault, just the body he had to work with)

I suggest you grab UNPHD body slide and make a body exactly as you want it . It will also support HDT and BBP

1. b3lisario&39;s unpb bbp pregnant body beta

There's you problem. This body has a problem with breasts as it was made from an old body. (Not b3lisarios fault, just the body he had to work with)

I suggest you grab UNPHD body slide and make a body exactly as you want it . It will also support HDT and BBP

i cant find it 

Archived