Good Mod for initiating Sexlab Animations

Yuni

I know ZaZ lets you initiate ZaZ animations, but is there a mod that lets you test and play normal sexlab animations without context? I want to do some testing on the breastfeeding stuff from Non Sexlab Animation Pack related to Milk Mod Economy.

I think Puppet Master might work, but it's way out of date, 2013, so I was wondering if there was something more recent for testing? I'm not sure myself.

PuppetMaster is still good for three-ways, when you want specific actors, but limits 2 player anims and can conflict with follower mods. Puppeting and then unpuppeting can work ok.

For 2 players, sex crop, matchmaker and sex chat work for anims with the Player and any NPC (at least no ones turned me down yet in SexChat, but I'm a pretty bad shot with Matchmaker. Haven't used SexCrop in a while, because again I have really bad aim). 

In the MCM you can limit which anims will play, so you could uncheck everything except the ones you want, and only the checked ones will play. The NonSeLabAnims has it's own toggleable list as does Sexlab. I currently have some overlap between the 2 mods, but can still toggle to get only the anims I want.

Good Luck!!

I was under the impression that animations can be initiated from the SexLab MCM. I believe it was in there in previous versions, but I haven't checked out if that feature is also present in the most recent version.

Extremely helpful, thank you. ^_^ Simple, straightforwards, right under my nose, effective. Appreciated.

Thanks to everyone who responded, though. All good suggestions.

Point your crosshair at an NPC, press N, then go the SexLab MCM and use the animation editor to select and play any specific animation you want to see.

You can't cycle through animation sets like with other SL mods though.

Archived