Slave in pose by dialog with restraints.

Tentacus

I've gotten a lot of use out of Mavia's DsPoser.esp, but it always bugged me that it didn't actually show the restraints like the FNV console command version on the Nexus. Since I started learning the GECK recently I decided to see if I could figure out what was up so I compared the 2 mods. The one on Nexus had a bunch of animobjects that referenced the nifs in the Slave in pose resources, that Mavia's version lacked. So I created a few of my own hoping that would do the job and it did.

It's not that difficult though it's going to take some time to go through and do all the poses that have associated .nif files.

post-108967-0-45397800-1418864034_thumb.jpg

Looks interesting; I'll be looking forward to see what you come up with. Are you using the Fallout 3

port to NV of Slave in Pose that has more poses/props?

At the moment I'm just dicking around with Mavia's DsPoser.esp trying to add the restraints back in for my own use. It uses the fallout 3 data files. I looked at the NV version that has fewer poses as reference to see what she was missing to make the models not show up.

If I ever get around to doing all the poses, and if Mavia gives the ok I'd post it here. Otherwise if somebody wants to know how to do it themselves I can lay it out pretty easy.

Kinda hit a brick wall with this. Most of the restraints don't line up right, while they do using the Slave in p[ose NV console command version. I thought the idles themselves might have been changed for the NV version but DsPoser displays them wrong EVEN when I let the NV files overwrite the ones from FO3 in Mod organizer, so I really haven't a clue what's going on here. Think I'll either drop this or start from scratch after the holidays.

Archived