realistic bounce for slim bodies?

kasai409

I'm desperately looking for that too.

I already tried to change files myself by just reducing numbers, but at least with the havok object equipped, this seems to cause the glitches like flapping breasts/butts all the time.

Apparently the .xml needs to be perfectly optimized for each body and bounce-levels, otherwise it is not useable.

It's floating around somewhere. I never can find it when I try to look for it again because it's in the middle of some thread somewhere.

This is the original, not-my-fiddled-with-version-that-probably-would-look-crappy-on-other-peoples-faster-systems.  :lol:

I too would love to see realistic small boob bounce.

something like this maybe?

attachicon.gif runway-boobs-bounce-gif-13.gif

The bf says that you can't get that sort of jiggle. There was a great job done on the implants, (a very, very well done job) they were expensive but we won't see that because we don't have the right type of implants for the game. 

Direct quote btw  :lol:  :lol:

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

I too would love to see realistic small boob bounce.

something like this maybe?

attachicon.gifrunway-boobs-bounce-gif-13.gif

That's like what.. b- or c-cups, and she's stomping deliberately :P

I would like to see something that works with actual a-cups.

It's floating around somewhere. I never can find it when I try to look for it again because it's in the middle of some thread somewhere.

This is the original, not-my-fiddled-with-version-that-probably-would-look-crappy-on-other-peoples-faster-systems. :lol:

Thanks, i think this is a start :)

Still looks a bit rubbery though, and judging by the collision range, it seems like this was made for or D+ Cups?

Also, what do i have to change in this preset so the breasts don't "travel" on their own from left to right while idle?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25483-customize-xml-parameters-and-editing/ is what I use when wading my way through xml adjustments. All the talk in that thread and some links kind of make sense... sometimes.  :lol: I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to math and this stuff. So I just wing it! The collisions might be a little different than what I have. I don't remember what all I fiddled with trying to get my current xml. It works pretty well with the idle animation that I have where she does about 4 or 5 different idles.

Alright just tested this for a bit, works great for SexLab animations. Only weird thing for screenshot posing is when the breasts shift around when idle. On the other hand, this is what makes the live animations look so much better :P

TBH i don't have the time and nerves to pick up learning this myself, so thanks. This .xml works 100x better than the one i got from Nexus.

Alright just tested this for a bit, works great for SexLab animations. Only weird thing for screenshot posing is when the breasts shift around when idle. On the other hand, this is what makes the live animations look so much better :P

TBH i don't have the time and nerves to pick up learning this myself, so thanks. This .xml works 100x better than the one i got from Nexus.

Sometimes you gotta pick your battles  :lol: I think that's gravity and mass at work in the xml, so it gives it a more 'natural' look. I like it because she doesn't look so stiff!

I'm glad I could help out :3

A damn this shifting around is really difficult... look at the reference pic with my old .xml:

post-134589-0-85269100-1418857785_thumb.jpg

Now with the new .xml:

post-134589-0-85181400-1418857960_thumb.jpg

As you can see the breasts get deformed so much even while idling that it looks like a whole different body.

On the other hand, accidentally the collision works quite nice with my bodyslide preset at 100 weight:

post-134589-0-99002400-1418858312_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-08140500-1418858496_thumb.jpg

I used this mod

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54044/?

then opened up the xml file and tweaked the settings till I got the right amount of bounce. On my character they are fairly close to the image shown. But keep in mind depending on the breast size you have to tweak a lot to get the desired results. I think it took me about a hour of tweaking before I finally got it looking just right.

Would you mind sharing your tweaked file?

Also, when you did your tweaking, which parameters did you tend to focus on the most?

I used this mod

then opened up the xml file and tweaked the settings till I got the right amount of bounce. On my character they are fairly close to the image shown. But keep in mind depending on the breast size you have to tweak a lot to get the desired results. I think it took me about a hour of tweaking before I finally got it looking just right.

Also, when you did your tweaking, which parameters did you tend to focus on the most?

Well you have to tweak them based on body. Mine is for skinny UNP body with a low weight so very small breasts.

The things I worked on most was the NPC L Breast and NPC R Breast. With in those I focused on Linear and Angular Damping and then Mass, then I tweaked the inertia tensor slightly.

The breast size has a huge impact and IMHO you have to tweak it to your character size. But if you want to try my file as a starting point I can send it to you, but as I said it was tweaked for small breasts.

A damn this shifting around is really difficult... look at the reference pic with my old .xml:

attachicon.gifenb 2014_12_17 00_55_15_85.jpg

Now with the new .xml:

attachicon.gifenb 2014_12_17 02_17_10_90.jpg

As you can see the breasts get deformed so much even while idling that it looks like a whole different body.

On the other hand, accidentally the collision works quite nice with my bodyslide preset at 100 weight:

attachicon.gifenb 2014_12_17 02_38_22_04.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2014_12_17 02_43_21_13.jpg

No wonder you're having such a hard time with the smaller, slimmer xml  :lol: It's made for bodies like:

15826025838_1f499e6dec_o.png

My bf glanced over and said your character has a really nice bodyshape.  :lol:  :D

I used this mod

Well you have to tweak them based on body. Mine is for skinny UNP body with a low weight so very small breasts.

The things I worked on most was the NPC L Breast and NPC R Breast. With in those I focused on Linear and Angular Damping and then Mass, then I tweaked the inertia tensor slightly.

The breast size has a huge impact and IMHO you have to tweak it to your character size. But if you want to try my file as a starting point I can send it to you, but as I said it was tweaked for small breasts.

Yeah, I use UNP standard but I use weight about 0-10, so breast are relatively small, maybe large B. I like to try different variations to see what looks best. Even the most "realistic" ones, like the HDT Breast And Butt Physics on Nexus, are not even close to realistic IMO, especially for smaller breast, small C-cup and under. I tried to use the Loremonger version of and edit the XML with JustForFun, but I spent *many* hours tweaking the files and just was not able to get anything I liked.. I seemed to make it worse, not better. 

The xml that fizzybutt posted earlier in the thread is actually very nice.. it is by far the best xml I have ever used. Like guk said, it would be nice to stop the breasts from"traveling" while idle, but i won't lose any sleep over it.

@Fizzybutt That is pretty close to the same size as my character. I will have to give yours a peek and see how they look in game and then at what you set yours at.

@michaelrw I sent you a PM with the xml file and yes most of the xml files are for large breasts which look wrong on smaller ones.

Perhaps some of us should share our xml and then work together to make a skinny small breast xml or a couple of them for some variety. Ones people could DL and use as a starting point.

@Fizzybutt That is pretty close to the same size as my character. I will have to give yours a peek and see how they look in game and then at what you set yours at.

@michaelrw I sent you a PM with the xml file and yes most of the xml files are for large breasts which look wrong on smaller ones.

Perhaps some of us should share our xml and then work together to make a skinny small breast xml or a couple of them for some variety. Ones people could DL and use as a starting point.

Agreed. I like the idea of having a centralized resource where the minority of small body/breast users can get what theyre looking for.

Quite frankly, I think the nexus should have something that is meant solely for slim/small bodies/breasts, since it doesn't seem to exist (surprisingly). I manage a few other mods over there already, so I'd be more than willing to make a new mod page. Not sure how permissions would work but certainly give credit to anyone and everyone. Something to think about..

@nutluck - thx for the PM. replied.

No wonder you're having such a hard time with the smaller, slimmer xml  :lol: It's made for bodies like:

15826025838_1f499e6dec_o.png

My bf glanced over and said your character has a really nice bodyshape.  :lol:  :D

For slim bodies, this post might interest you: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24606-sybp-share-your-bodyslide-preset/page-8?do=findComment&comment=1020646

:)

Hehe, see that to me is extremely well endowed. My characters bewbs are like mine. My bf's handful lol. That body there looks like the cbbe 0 weight size on Suckit's characters body.

Hell if you can get the collision sizes perfect I'd be a happy frickin' kitty because those are driving me bonkers. I try every so often to get male/female collisions to blend well during animations. My computer doesn't make it easy though :(

Fizzy I checked out yours and like some of the changes you made so tweaked mine a bit using some of your values and it is closer to what I was looking for now. Of course the body I use does not have a belly node so couldn't directly use yours.

Collision I agree seems far and away the most troublesome bit.

Archived