Need help with Butt physics

SplitResonator

so I got an idea...I honestly don't know what to edit in the xml and such but I want to make it so when the character walks/runs the butt cheeks clap together instead of sway left to right...is this possible? If so what do I need to edit...what settings what things please be specific.

again I'm clueless on what to edit.

I also has JFF (just for fun) so if someone could give a quick briefing on how to do it in that to that would be amazing

That's more up to the animation.

The Physics seeds the data from the type of animation. You'd need something that rotates the thigh bones a little bit in the animation to get what your probably looking for.

Other than that, just increase your constraints in the angular direction, maybe add 15 to your max and -5 to your min.

Edit:

I should warn you, that this effect really isn't going to look too well as the skinning just doesn't work for it :(

so I got an idea...I honestly don't know what to edit in the xml and such but I want to make it so when the character walks/runs the butt cheeks clap together instead of sway left to right...is this possible? If so what do I need to edit...what settings what things please be specific.

I also has JFF (just for fun) so if someone could give a quick briefing on how to do it in that to that would be amazing

here is a starting place, the new CBBE-HDT mesh I currently use has much different weight paint than this xml was originally used for, so there's going to be more or less bounce depending on the mesh you are using; but yes, you'll notice in the JFF app with the attached xml loaded -- there are "opposite" values ( -x, +x ) between the left and right gluts. This is how you manage to get the bounce going counter-point.

see the gifs in this post:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25750-hdt-body/?p=648055

is that what you had in mind?

I'm going to try and tweak out the occasional spasms in the attached xml, if I can remember what I did last year, and how JFF xml works. Though, when SL animations are active the bum bounces just right, so I'm not going to try and subdue anything but the spasms -- if possible.

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

here is a starting place, the new CBBE-HDT mesh I currently use has much different weight paint than this xml was originally used for, so there's going to be more or less bounce depending on the mesh you are using; but yes, you'll notice in the JFF app with the attached xml loaded -- there are "opposite" values ( -x, +x ) between the left and right gluts. This is how you manage to get the bounce going counter-point.

see the gifs in this post:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25750-hdt-body/?p=648055

is that what you had in mind?

I'm going to try and tweak out the occasional spasms in the attached xml, if I can remember what I did last year, and how JFF xml works. Though, when SL animations are active the bum bounces just right, so I'm not going to try and subdue anything but the spasms -- if possible.

Interesting...I'll give it a shot

Archived