Nothing like a female blow job right?

I play as a female character (due to most mods being for women) and I downloaded the willow sexout mod, and she keeps trying to suck the venom out of the old snake if you catch my drift.. Is there any way of her knowing I'm female? Also is there anyway to not fall into a puddle of come after sex, it's quite amusing at first but when trying to wank over my favourite game it turns into a bit of a struggle.. (I'm kidding I promise)

You can check sex using:

Actor.GetIsSex "Female"

Which should be pretty easy to add.

---

I haven't tried it yet, but the new sexout beta has an option to let spunk control cumming.

Unfortunately the actors have to fall over at the end for engine reasons, to reset the animations. It is likely there is a workaround for this, but no one has figured it out yet.

Don't install the mod linked above, it's for Skyrim. 

I don't want to insult the guy with one post, but I doubt that him fixing the script himself is an option. :lol:

Unless sexout itself changed the way it determines what animations are to be used or mixes M/F F/F oral, there is not much you can do here.

SOWillow already checks if you are male or female and if it's oral or vaginal sex and should act accordingly. The strapon only gets equipped for the PC or Willow if the randomly chosen act is "vaginal" (50/50 chance). With that being said, there might be a chance that either I fucked up in the code (not unlikely), or that there are animations labeled as "vaginal" that are actually "oral".

Not sure about the puddle of cum, I didn't do anything about this in my mod. With that being said I'm not doing anything to prevent it either, so if there are other mods that add cum, like Spunk, you need to check your settings for that mod. 

The collapse at the end of sex is necessary for sexout to reset the actors in order for them not to get stuck.

Archived