Finally caved in and got HF just so i could try out the Bloodlet Scenario, well done, i like it a lot!

Something that's probably unintended: alsmost everytime my owner feeds on me she "kills" me with her drain spell and a "regular" SD+ enslavement would happen, preventing the "My hunger is gnawing" escape option after i turn. To prevent that from happening, i'd have to run out of reach/LOS of my owner (feels a bit cheaty, but maybe required?).

Not sure if it can be changed to use the "regular" feeding anim could be used and/or stop the feeding once a health threshold is reached.

A regular SD+ scenario shouldn't start when you're already enslaved (by SD+ as triggered by this mod).  But yes, I've had problems where the feeding kills my toon; bobbing around so that you're not continuously targeted seems to help,as does standing somewhere where there's an obstacle partially shielding you (e.g. if Master is down the ramp, and you're standing a bit back from the edge).

Ultimately, that would need a change to SD+ to fix (since that's the mod actually controlling when and how long the 'feeding' occurs).

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

What is the "correct" or best way to complete the Vampire Thrall start? I see that the killing the vampire owner (using kill console command), the quest is complete. But consider that my character is tied with devious and zaz devices, how to solve it? I tried to just run through the exit door to Skyrim, but the colar starts to shock and after a time the owner is next to me again. 

As with any SD+ situation, there are various ways; you can lure your master into the flame trap at the entrance (sometimes works).  You might be able to bolt for freedom, but often you'll be caught again (I've never managed that on a 1st attemptwith latest SD+, but I have done it on later attempts).  If you get outdoors, you might get your master into a fight with a bear or some such.

Or you can stick with it until you turn into a vampire and they free you.  That takes about 3 game days, with most vampire mods that I'm familiar with.  I tend to use this approach, since I made this start to give a fledgling vampire a backstory and a reason why she wasn't able to get to a healer in time.  Less appropriate for a character who deliberately seeks to become a vampire.

As with any SD+ situation, there are various ways; you can lure your master into the flame trap at the entrance (sometimes works).  You might be able to bolt for freedom, but often you'll be caught again (I've never managed that on a 1st attemptwith latest SD+, but I have done it on later attempts).  If you get outdoors, you might get your master into a fight with a bear or some such.

Or you can stick with it until you turn into a vampire and they free you.  That takes about 3 game days, with most vampire mods that I'm familiar with.  I tend to use this approach, since I made this start to give a fledgling vampire a backstory and a reason why she wasn't able to get to a healer in time.  Less appropriate for a character who deliberately seeks to become a vampire.

My idea in this new save is the character become a Dawnguard member. Why don't I just choose Dawnguard faction in Live another Life options? Just because I want to create a reason why she became a Dawnguard. I guess that, becoming a vampire to get freedom, wasn't her will, she had to do this to keep her alive. So, I'll play the quest to cure the vampirism and after that, becoming a vampire hunter (in this final part, similar to Blade story, except that in Skyrim isn't possible be half-human, half-vampire, hehehe).

Thank you for sugestions.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

For some bizarre reason I had to save and reload in the abandoned prison to get the dialogue options for these starts to appear.

Also:  without SD+ installed you have to assault a vampire to get turned which leads to all sorts of shenanigans you can pull on the coven before talking to your "master" to get kicked out.