One-handed mace and axes on back?

cold steel

Just rename the weapon bones you want to appear on the back.

Sorry, but I can't actually understand what you mean? I need to rename those two bones for swords to bones for axes? If I do this then I will see only axes on back, but all other one-handed weapon will be on hip, am I right?

Yeah yeah like if the bones that are on the back are names "Weaponswordx" just rename it to "weaponaxe" then rename the old "weaponaxe" slot to "weaponaxex" so they dont conflict with each other

fyi: don't do that

Oh, Groovtama here ^-^. I hope the best skeleton modder here can tell me if it real to move axes and maces bones to back like swords one? I think if there is no skeletons with such options there must be some problems with it.

Yeah yeah like if the bones that are on the back are names "Weaponswordx" just rename it to "weaponaxe" then rename the old "weaponaxe" slot to "weaponaxex" so they dont conflict with each other

Oh, Groovtama here ^-^. I hope the best skeleton modder here can tell me if it real to move axes and maces bones to back like swords one? I think if there is no skeletons with such options there must be some problems with it.

Axes are posssible but, if I would do it so that animations for equip/unequip are avaiable I would have to do it like this

267058.jpg

, because it mostly doesn't clip with the arms, but the rings of the sheaths will be strongly noticable. But yeah it wouldn't look that realisitc. And I would also need someone to debug it.

Axes are posssible but, if I would do it so that animations for equip/unequip are avaiable I would have to do it like this

267058.jpg

, because it mostly doesn't clip with the arms, but the rings of the sheaths will be strongly noticable. But yeah it wouldn't look that realisitc. And I would also need someone to debug it.

Well, that is exactly what I am looking for ^-^. Since I am using custom body mesh which have a lot clipping bugs with weapons, I alwayse use RaceMenu to fix weapons position (move it a little far from back or hip). So, it would be nice to see axes and maces on back even if they will fly like in World of Warcraft. I guess I want them to fly like in WoW, because thanks to racemenu we can move it to fix clipping. If it is not too hard then please make it real or tell me how can I do it for myself. I am not sure what do you mean buy "debug", but if you need some help with it I am at your disposal.

267058.jpg

Well, that is exactly what I am looking for ^-^. Since I am using custom body mesh which have a lot clipping bugs with weapons, I alwayse use RaceMenu to fix weapons position (move it a little far from back or hip). So, it would be nice to see axes and maces on back even if they will fly like in World of Warcraft. I guess I want them to fly like in WoW, because thanks to racemenu we can move it to fix clipping. If it is not too hard then please make it real or tell me how can I do it for myself. I am not sure what do you mean buy "debug", but if you need some help with it I am at your disposal.

skyrim default weapons have offsetting, dual sheath redux ones doesn't mainly left handed weapons, so I need someone to test, it that the no offset  for dual sheath works, andwith and without armor the offset works for the default node etc. it is sadly not that trivial. Psycho did it for 2.2.

Archived