Happy birthday Sunsakuka

germanicus

No, it doesn't. But underneath of "OFF TOPIC" is written -Talk about anything on your mind.

I shared what is on my mind because I thought it will make her happy. How can such a friendly gesture cause problem to anyone?!But if it is "stumbling block", anyone with authority can erase this post since I can't.

I just don't understand why it is such a "big problem", but never mind. I don't want to argue and make a big deal out of it. But I'm disappointed.

I just don't understand why it is such a "big problem", but never mind. I don't want to argue and make a big deal out of it. But I'm disappointed.

Just imagine everyone would do that. We'd get thousands of such threads. Each day.

but why should her birthday will be less important than somebody's else's

No birthday is important. But that's just me.

Just imagine everyone would do that. We'd get thousands of such threads. Each day.

I don't want to argue with you, but your argument does not stand. There is no any explanation or limitation about the content under this thread. Why don't you comment such a thing on the animated gif thread, that eats server memory as crazy. Have you ever complain to them?

As for me, this conversation is over since I'm not breaking any site rule. When there was a timer when  I broke the site rules, I was warned and I corrected my path and apologize. But will not apologize for this.

For some reason, you are after me. This is not the first time you criticized or denied some of my posts just because you didn't like it. I don't know what I did to you, but, I kindly ask you to leave me alone.

I don't want to argue with you, but your argument does not stand. There is no any explanation or limitation about the content under this thread. Why don't you comment such a thing on the animated gif thread, that eats server memory as crazy. Have you ever complain to them?

The argument "doesn't stands" for you because you completely missinterpretated it. It's neither about posts nor the server memory, but about cluttering and the simple fact that to each normal thread 1-2 of "HAPPY BIRTHDAY XY" would pop up.

Now, with the suggestion that nonu wrote down that'd be hardly a problem; just a thread where everyone can do a little shoutout like the relatively recently "Say Hi!" thread.

As for me, this conversation is over sinc [..]

Pff, conversation..I am merely commenting.

but why should her birthday will be less important than somebody's else's

No birthday is important. But that's just me.

ok i don't celebrate my

only day in the year when nobody can find me anywhere

but most peoples like some nice and kindly attention on that day

so at least we can pretend to be nice and polite

okie dokie?

yes it would

because i see many of peoples on this site see this community as some sort of extended family with some long forgotten relatives and friends

so showing more love will not hurt anyone

and even a little things can make your heart feel warm and cozy...

and pure practical

if we are all friends no more hate arguing and d-bagging ;)

(just a friendly swearing and calling names :P )

Archived