[Request]Nude NPC reaction SOS

elu123

Hello all, first off let me say this site and poeple here are awesome lot's of choice and good work done here,

I was wondering if someone could make or maybe help me making a Nude NPC reaction for SOS, i know there is already one on Nexus but i would find funny to see one running with SOS

Like between rank 1 to 20 (it's the size for does who don't know the mod :)) there would be differents NPC reactions exemple

If you have rank 1. Depending the gender who react to your Schlong (male/female) there could be some possibility's like

for male comparing/insulting/ignore with words or maybe love it :P   and on depending the reaction they would lose/gain arousal

same for female but with different words maybe (could maybe do the same as the Male if it's a Futa)

and each rank would be different with different words and reaction

This could be really funny i think? :blush:  so i was wondering if someone could make one or maybe help me step by step how to do it im a completely noobie in modding ^^'

(for first just text only could be great but maybe in a future with voice)

Thank's for future replies and sorry for my bad english :s

Hello all, first off let me say this site and poeple here are awesome lot's of choice and good work done here,

I was wondering if someone could make or maybe help me making a Nude NPC reaction for SOS, i know there is already one on Nexus but i would find funny to see one running with SOS

Like between rank 1 to 20 (it's the size for does who don't know the mod :)) there would be differents NPC reactions exemple

If you have rank 1. Depending the gender who react to your Schlong (male/female) there could be some possibility's like

for male comparing/insulting/ignore with words or maybe love it :P   and on depending the reaction they would lose/gain arousal

same for female but with different words maybe (could maybe do the same as the Male if it's a Futa)

and each rank would be different with different words and reaction

This could be really funny i think? :blush:  so i was wondering if someone could make one or maybe help me step by step how to do it im a completely noobie in modding ^^'

(for first just text only could be great but maybe in a future with voice)

Thank's for future replies and sorry for my bad english :s

Would be better to do it at level 10 20 30 40 50  ect , thats a lot less work i think  (I am not a modder)

Btw , would like to see some remarks about breastsizes..

Like "hee, nice rack lady...!"  or  "Yo... shake it baby" or "Need some milking"

Even a few remarks on the clothing would be nice... running around in a chastity belt and bra

is always "naked naked naked" ,

perhaps an adult remark could be  "hee,  that sucks...... do you too????" 

Hope some one has the time to create something, funny ........

Well i think it's easier doing the with the rank's than level and for the breastsize this would be too complicate because with SOS you have rank's for the size unlike the breasts it's only from the racemenu so i don't think it could be script for a reaction exemple like this 

(i'm a noob so im maybe saying stupid things but well i think it is how it works)

exemple if you have a rank 5 Schlong and you approch a NPC that would do that 

trigger NPC reaction = SOS > rank found =5  reaction chance= 50% chance 1. XXX, 50% chance 2. blabla. Then it trigger a random reaction i think it works like that.  :-/

I think this is could be easy if you take a look at the quests that controls the naked dialogues (WICommentNaked and WISharedInfos)

For conditioning a dialogue line to the SOS rank, you could add a condition based on the rank of the SOS_SchlongifiedFaction faction (for this your mod would need the sos esm file as a master).

Not that hard if you want to learn about dialogue stuff.

Archived