Animation problems

Yes people, it's that time again. Got another problem.

It has to do with a mod called "Sexlab Sex Slaves" and FNIS.

Basically, there is an event in the mod where NPC's go to have some fun of their own, instead of actual animations, I get the unfortunately well known T-Pose animation we all love so much. This also happens with a special "after sex effect" implemented in the mod.

http://i.imgur.com/toMjWoA.png

http://i.imgur.com/TcSDiu5.png

http://i.imgur.com/WisHFj0.png

I had already asked for help in mod page itself, however, not even the mod author or any other guy browsing the mod could help me.

However, it doesn't end there. Remember how I mentioned FNIS? Yeah. One of the people told me to check if my behaviors are actually being updated when I run FNIS. 

Everything was in order on FNIS itself, all the mods were being listed on FNIS, I had the patches I needed.

However, upon investigating further I found out that FNIS is only really updating  "0_master.hkx" "mt_behavior.hkx", "defaultmale.htk" and "defaultfemale.hkx" according to the modified date that shows up on the files when I run FNIS. 

I'm assuming that these two problems are connected.

I have tried running it in administrator, I've made sure my load order is in the correct order and I've tried running the game itself in administrator. And now, this is one of those situations where I can't fix it myself. 

It doesn't help to show various pics of the t-pose. Everyone knows well enough how this looks like. What you rather should post is the FNIS output (as text, and NOT as pic).

Although those 4 files are all what is changed after a successful FNIS run.

And di you run the Steam Verify Cache? That's always helpful with "unexplainable" animation bugs.

It doesn't help to show various pics of the t-pose. Everyone knows well enough how this looks like. What you rather should post is the FNIS output (as text, and NOT as pic).

Although those 4 files are all what is changed after a successful FNIS run.

And di you run the Steam Verify Cache? That's always helpful with "unexplainable" animation bugs.

Yeah, I already did "Verify Integrity of game cache". Still t-pose.

You mean this btw?

FNIS Behavior V5.2   1.12.2014 21:45:20
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading DeviousDevices V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading dip V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNIS V5.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...
Reading MiasLair V?.? ...
Reading SexiS V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZazResources V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading dip V?.? ...

mt_behavior usage: 18,5 %   ( 26 furniture, 32 offset, 0 alternate animations)
 2324 animations for 13 mods successfully included (character)
 327 animations for 2 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

In the FNIS output I'm not seeing Sex Slaves being read.

I don't use that mod and I'm no expert with FNIS but I would expect any mod adding animations that require FNIS to show up there.

It's there.

Reading MiasLair V?.? ...

Ah, how could I have missed it...

No idea I'm afraid. Faced with a case like this I would just uninstall and reinstall everything to do with the mod and test it in a new game. I suppose you might try the previous version of FNIS perhaps there is some incomparability that has just cropped up.

The fact that this appears to be a unique problem suggests there is something in your particular setup that is interfering, some uncommon error in installing FNIS or the mod, some system permissions that are silently getting in the way, could be almost anything.

Well here is how I would do it:

1.) Well first uninstall FNIS

2.) now go to Data\meshes\actors\character now you should see the animation folder copy it and put it somewhere safe

3.) now I want you to uninstall Sexlab Sex Slaves

4.) now in the animtion folder there should be folder named MiasLair delete it.

Whats next?

Download (but do not install yet)

MiasLair_V034b_Loose.7z 

FNIS Behavior V5_2 -- ALWAYS necessary and FNIS Creature Pack 5_1

Have you ever used save cleaner before? If you haven't i'll show you what to do below.

Download it manually and put it on your desktop for now, then run it; now I want you to click open and open your latest save and when it loads look to the left of the program under the delete script button you'll see your save game scripts now don't just go deleting them only delete the scripts with the "#->" in front of them those are loose scripts now I want you to delete them and save.

Getting it all working!

1.) Run save cleaner

2.) install MiasLair loose version through NMM

3.) Install FNIS Behavior and Creature

4.) Run FNIS make sure only to select the skeleton arm fix and the gender option (make sure the top two are ticked) don't install sexy move

5.) May the gods be on your side this day!~

That is just what I would do honestly best of luck to fixing it let me know if you do :)

Well here is how I would do it:

1.) Well first uninstall FNIS

2.) now go to Data\meshes\actors\character now you should see the animation folder copy it and put it somewhere safe

3.) now I want you to uninstall Sexlab Sex Slaves

4.) now in the animtion folder there should be folder named MiasLair delete it.

Whats next?

Download (but do not install yet)

MiasLair_V034b_Loose.7z 

FNIS Behavior V5_2 -- ALWAYS necessary and FNIS Creature Pack 5_1

Have you ever used save cleaner before? If you haven't i'll show you what to do below.

Download it manually and put it on your desktop for now, then run it; now I want you to click open and open your latest save and when it loads look to the left of the program under the delete script button you'll see your save game scripts now don't just go deleting them only delete the scripts with the "#->" in front of them those are loose scripts now I want you to delete them and save.

Getting it all working!

1.) Run save cleaner

2.) install MiasLair loose version through NMM

3.) Install FNIS Behavior and Creature

4.) Run FNIS make sure only to select the skeleton arm fix and the gender option (make sure the top two are ticked) don't install sexy move

5.) May the gods be on your side this day!~

That is just what I would do honestly best of luck to fixing it let me know if you do :)

Okay, I did everything except I didn't find any loose scripts so I thought I'd just continue without it and yeah, it's still broken. D:

So if there's a loose script somewhere in my 5610 scripts, I can't see one.

And also I couldn't find the MiasLair folder in animations after uninstalling the mod

this may not be much help but

your missing something in that FNIS load.

[ All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ..

17 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\

19 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt . ]

im gonna take a wild guess (not that wild) that your animations are not working correctly because they actually did not generate the behaviour file

all you simply gotta do.
is tick the,
"GENDER Specific Animations" box.
if that worked, then booyah,
if im stupid and i shouldn't be helping because this was very-unhelpful.
then sorry.

im gonna take a wild guess (not that wild) that your animations are not working correctly because they actually did not generate the behaviour file

all you simply gotta do.
is tick the,
then sorry.

Its not stupid if you're at least trying, not many other people will :)

all you simply gotta do.
is tick the,
then sorry.

Its not stupid if you're at least trying, not many other people will :)

Well, i never actually go into detail on how to fix my game

i simply re-install pick which mod i shouldn't download.

everything runs perfectly. 

.....add 2 mods

CTD CTD CTD BUG BUG BUG BUG

remove mod

find different mod

it works fine.

so i dont actually know alot about fixing mods i only know alot about how to sacrifice one glorious mod for a decent mod and deal with it. i even made the sacrifice that i havent downloaded one mod that uses Sexlab yet im so tempted to add some in but i know ill CTD and they bug my saves.

Well, i never actually go into detail on how to fix my game

i simply re-install pick which mod i shouldn't download.

everything runs perfectly. 

.....add 2 mods

CTD CTD CTD BUG BUG BUG BUG

remove mod

find different mod

it works fine.

so i dont actually know alot about fixing mods i only know alot about how to sacrifice one glorious mod for a decent mod and deal with it. i even made the sacrifice that i havent downloaded one mod that uses Sexlab yet im so tempted to add some in but i know ill CTD and they bug my saves.

Do you use mod organizer?