Animation problems

this may not be much help but

your missing something in that FNIS load.

[ All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ..

17 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\

19 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt . ]

im gonna take a wild guess (not that wild) that your animations are not working correctly because they actually did not generate the behaviour file

all you simply gotta do.
is tick the,
"GENDER Specific Animations" box.
if that worked, then booyah,
if im stupid and i shouldn't be helping because this was very-unhelpful.
then sorry.

Yeah, I already did that. Nothing. :(

I'm starting to think that this might be a mod conflict, but I have so many mods it would be really annoying to enable one by one. I'm going to disable everything but the requirements and see if it'll work then.

The question is: what is the animation the characters you are showing are supposed to do?

It is NOT the infamous "FNIS not properly run" t-pose. In the first pic I see a second char sitting in the back. With the general FNIS t-pose that would not be possible. Conclusion is that it's a specific mod that fails. Two possible reasons:

1. One animation mod is installed, but it's animation files are missing. Run the generator consistence check for clues
  2. One animation mod is installed, but it's FNIS animation list is missing. For this I don't have an easy way to find the culprit. Check id your esp list shows one animation mod that is not registered by the generator.

Well it isn't number 1 because there is nothing in the consistence apart from some missing resources from zazresources which is supposed to be there and doesn't effect it.

Number 2, with the esp's  have enabled, which is only the requirements, the armor I was wearing and the ningheim race  I am, the animation behaviors are showing on FNIS so I really have no clue what's the problem.

But again: what is the animation the characters you are showing are supposed to do?

You still refuse to give me any classification which animations work, and which doesn't? Only females, only those which are part of a mod, only those you have activated by some means, only ...? It's impossible if you only keep saying what is not.

You say that you have "so many mods". But on the other hand its only "only the requirements, the armor I was wearing and the ningheim race". That can't be it. Are those girls only custom race?

But again: what is the animation the characters you are showing are supposed to do?

You still refuse to give me any classification which animations work, and which doesn't? Only females, only those which are part of a mod, only those you have activated by some means, only ...? It's impossible if you only keep saying what is not.

You say that you have "so many mods". But on the other hand its only "only the requirements, the armor I was wearing and the ningheim race". That can't be it. Are those girls only custom race?

They are supposed to be doing this according to a person using the same mod

http://i.imgur.com/MNIi8kE.jpg

I have no absolute clue what they are supposed to be doing in picture 3, though. I assume in picture 1 she's supposed to be masturbating?

And yes, I wanted to see if it was a mod conflict so I disabled most of my mods except the requirements,the custom race (Ningheim) and the armor my save file was using. Yet, the problem still persisted. 

The problem happens to girls when I am just walking around and they're scripted to do their daily routine. It also happens when I activate one of the followers of the mod and tell them to follow me. Then a scripted scene would show where the woman would beg to "make the bond" and after such act, there's "oh..Oahh.... Oahhh..!" and she just goes into a T-Pose. There is supposed to be this after effect where they go into this state of lust sometimes. 

Those are the only two animations I have seen not working so far. 

Which mod is this? What's the name of the 2 animations? Did you compare the contents of the animations/<mod> with what you find in the <mod>'s archive file?

When you use mods to a larger extent you have to get technical, do some more file level investigation. Describing the logic of a mod doesn't help me at all.

Which mod is this? What's the name of the 2 animations? Did you compare the contents of the animations/<mod> with what you find in the <mod>'s archive file?

When you use mods to a larger extent you have to get technical, do some more file level investigation. Describing the logic of a mod doesn't help me at all.

Mods name is Sexlab Sex Slaves or (Miaslair). 

As for what the name of the animations, I do not know. How do I find out? Can I use console or papyrus?

Well, i never actually go into detail on how to fix my game

i simply re-install pick which mod i shouldn't download.

everything runs perfectly. 

.....add 2 mods

CTD CTD CTD BUG BUG BUG BUG

remove mod

find different mod

it works fine.

so i dont actually know alot about fixing mods i only know alot about how to sacrifice one glorious mod for a decent mod and deal with it. i even made the sacrifice that i havent downloaded one mod that uses Sexlab yet im so tempted to add some in but i know ill CTD and they bug my saves.

Do you use mod organizer?

i tried MO but it made my game even more buggy even thought it said nothing was wrong,

CTD Everytime i open Menu now

I'm no techy, but have you tried uninstalling:

SexiS
SexLabDefeat
SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution?
All three of them, run FNIS again with just Mia's Lair.

That box in the pic you showed us http://i.imgur.com/MNIi8kE.jpg
is nothing to do with Mia''s Lair it's from another mod (I have no idea which). So all I can think of is that one of your other sex mod animations or something are conflicting with Mia's Lair.

Also, when in game, have you tried resetting or re-registering, the animations via the MCM Menu in Sex Lab itself?
(Bottom option, "Rebuild and Clean" - "Reset Animation Registry". Also "Upgrade, Uninstall/Re-install" and re-installing SexLab if nothing else works.
Not sure if that would help, but no harm trying.

Good luck.

I'm no techy, but have you tried uninstalling:

SexiS
SexLabDefeat
SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution?
All three of them, run FNIS again with just Mia's Lair.

That box in the pic you showed us http://i.imgur.com/MNIi8kE.jpg
is nothing to do with Mia''s Lair it's from another mod (I have no idea which). So all I can think of is that one of your other sex mod animations or something are conflicting with Mia's Lair.

Also, when in game, have you tried resetting or re-registering, the animations via the MCM Menu in Sex Lab itself?
(Bottom option, "Rebuild and Clean" - "Reset Animation Registry". Also "Upgrade, Uninstall/Re-install" and re-installing SexLab if nothing else works.
Not sure if that would help, but no harm trying.

Good luck.

I did as you said, apart from re-installing Sexlab. And the menu has disappeared, but still T-Pose. But some new animations that weren't be for have showed up, but not the mentioned T-pose ones. :(

One question, when running FNIS, do you tick "gender specific animations"?

I DON'T tick gender specific animations and all my animations run just fine. Maybe try re-running FNIS and unticking that if you had it ticked?

Always run FNIS as admin.

Do the other animations work correctly in this mod? Like does Archeron do his thing to your character, do those animations work?

Are the animations that are NOT working just the lesbian slave ones?

Have you looked in the MCM menu, "SexLab" - "Toggle Animations" - and made sure the lesbian animations are checked?

Also, in MCM Menu - try going into the "Zaz Animation Pack" - "Sex Lab" - "Sex Lab Integration", make sure it's registerd and try "Rebuilding" the base animations.

Try re-installing SexLab?

If all else fails, Fishburger posted a SexLab Troubleshooting Guide.

If none of this works, hmm, I'm not sure what else to try then.

One question, when running FNIS, do you tick "gender specific animations"?

I DON'T tick gender specific animations and all my animations run just fine. Maybe try re-running FNIS and unticking that if you had it ticked?

Always run FNIS as admin.

Do the other animations work correctly in this mod? Like does Archeron do his thing to your character, do those animations work?

Are the animations that are NOT working just the lesbian slave ones?

Have you looked in the MCM menu, "SexLab" - "Toggle Animations" - and made sure the lesbian animations are checked?

Also, in MCM Menu - try going into the "Zaz Animation Pack" - "Sex Lab" - "Sex Lab Integration", make sure it's registerd and try "Rebuilding" the base animations.

Try re-installing SexLab?

If all else fails, Fishburger posted a SexLab Troubleshooting Guide.

If none of this works, hmm, I'm not sure what else to try then.

I don't know how I did it, but I did everything you said except for re-installing Sexlab.

I also uninstalled Dark Investigations so it wouldn't be reading any unneccessary behavior files that I wasn't even using and it now FINALLY. WORKS! :D About time! Thank you very much.

http://i.imgur.com/Tk2pzi8.png

http://i.imgur.com/vi3xoSN.png