Searching for a club and / or brothel

zaira

The dancers could be placed at normal inns. I use as mod that adds festivals to Skyrim and upon a arriving to Ivarstead the people was out partying. The bard was playing his drum and so I got inspired and found a nice dance animation that came bundled with FNIS and it looked good. Those otherwise pointless drum solos really scream out for a dance girl to entertain the guests. There could be some traveling to, moving from inn to inn and hopefully some that can be hired to work at your home. Point is, you can star without the need for a special location.

• 3 weeks later...

I can think of a few that are similar to what you want but not quite a brothel and with no pole dancers. Both are found on the Nexus.

Bathing Beauties or Beefcake - Luxury Suite 

That is my favorite of the the, the other being

Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley

That is my lesser of the two, Luxury suite has many customizations and can support a few custom followers to it. Underground is older but still good.

I suppose http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1380-sexlab-sex-slaves/is worth noting if you can get it to work. It is BDSM focused but it has something similar to a brothel.

I hope this helps answer your question!

Archived