Dark Knight Transformation

View File

I only have the Dark Knight, no Paladin, Sorry!

in a recent post about Dark Knight & Paladin transformations from Vindictus, someone said the dl was broken, i then provided an old dl from a japanese site of the Dark Knight transformation.

It does not contain the Paladin.

I dont remember if it is quest completed or just a "do it through console" dl, if any case search for "dark knight".

It worked when i had it installed, i just didn't like it that much being a timed transformation, leaving you naked afterward if my memory serves me right.

Is this the same one from HERE?

After reading the last couple of posts on that thread, I tried out the DL link and all of the files are still there.  It took almost a minute to load the page so maybe some people experienced timeouts and concluded the link is dead. 

Just charing a file i got on a japanese site, since some had trouble download it from where you mentioned.

so is this a armor or a vampire transformation? Or just what the heck is it and what does it thats the least you should have in the description

transformation, i don't have it installed curently but it worked, i don't remember if the quest is there or if one should "console" about it...sorry!

The original has a quest and the outcome of your actions will cause you to become Dark Knight or Paladin when transformed. I think I still have the main file stashed somewhere but I really don't want to dig through all those mod piles right now...

I believe there's an older version where the two are separate. The latest package has both in one mod. Never used the separate version so no comment on that.

• 3 years later...