Help me create DA's Morrigan on Racemenu ...

Help me out please , I'm horrible at this stuff. My Skyrim Morrigan looks like a crossover between Macho Man and his brother, damn it ... I'm sure it's possible too, everything needed is in Racemenu, not even a need for face sculpting or whatever, but for the life of me I can't reproduce something using a Chargen, any chargen on any game ! I'm sure there must be someone here with some kind of innate talent for this, and it's okay, I mean you do sorcery but that's fine y'know. Use your magic dude ! 

I'm talking about her ; 

e3-2013-ea-dragon-age-inquisition-036-12

Super bonus cookies if you've played Inquisition and know exactly how she looks like now ! Couldn't find any pic on the google with her new face, plus playing on Xbone so no screenshot... (console :derp:derp:derp:)

She doesn't really look like that in game too, but it was the only close up face pic I've found... Yet again, she's pretty old in DA I, so I think that's pretty accurate of how she'd be at 40 y/o, no ?. But I'm counting on someone who has played DA games to know what she really looks like !

Hmm. Interesting. I might give this a try later today. I'm not saying I'm any good at making character faces, but I've never tried making a character based on a reference, so that's something new! :D

*Edit: inb4 it's 9 hours later. Damn Creation Kit and time warping. At least I got one part of my mods dungeon done and started working on the second one. x)

Perhaps I'll have some time tomorrow to check this out.

**Edit: Do you have any other image for reference? Like from a different angle or something. Need one mainly because I've never played Dragon Age.

Is this her?

http://www.nerdappropriate.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/NA_MORRIGAN_DA31.jpg

Okey-dokey. Did some messing around with Race Menu.

Tried using this as my reference:

579942.jpg

Tried to make her a bit older looking (the reference image is her younger?):

nSXNQIzl.png

Is this even close?

In my opinion she needs to look a lot more disapproving to be Morrigan, her scowl is pretty much her signature.

also this is a gorgeous character, will you be sharing her preset?

Alrighty. Thanks for the feedback. I'll see what I can do, once I actually wake up. Managed to mess up my sleep rhythm once again and slept for 19.5 hours.

@Redflyingmonkey:

Nope. RaceMenu 2.9.something. The newest official release anyway.

@bitterne:

Sure thing. Attached below! :)

Also made some random preset while I was messing around:

(Don't mind the blocky shadows. I want to run Skyrim at close to 60 FPS and my GPU can't handle shadows that well.)

Y8pJq3Al.png

Morrigan_0point1.rar

randomPreset.rar

(Don't mind the blocky shadows. I want to run Skyrim at close to 60 FPS and my GPU can't handle shadows that well.)

I'd rather have slightly blurry shadows than sharp ones. I prefer this (for performance):

iBlurDeferredShadowMask=5
fInteriorShadowDistance=4000.0000
fShadowDistance=5000.0000
iShadowMapResolutionSecondary=512
iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=1024
iShadowSplitCount=2

I'd rather have slightly blurry shadows than sharp ones. I prefer this (for performance):

iBlurDeferredShadowMask=5
fInteriorShadowDistance=4000.0000
fShadowDistance=5000.0000
iShadowMapResolutionSecondary=512
iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=1024
iShadowSplitCount=2

I'll test this out. Thanks!

*Edit: Using this at the moment. Shadows cast by characters still look pretty much the same. Other shadows are just fine. :(

Any tips?

Holy fuck you're getting there ! I've been continually trying since I posted this, and mine doesn't look anything like it hahaha ! Was that done on ECE ? 

I would advise not looking at page 1224 on the Show Your Skyrim Counterpart Thread :P

Hah! Someone beat me to it! Looks good too! :)

Holy fuck you're getting there ! I've been continually trying since I posted this, and mine doesn't look anything like it hahaha ! Was that done on ECE ? 

I would advise not looking at page 1224 on the Show Your Skyrim Counterpart Thread :P

Damn, if I get that preset I'm starting modelling her hair asap, or even adapting a RIP from DAO. Going to beg for it hard, RIGHT NOW 

Okey-dokey. Did some messing around with Race Menu.

Tried using this as my reference:

579942.jpg

Tried to make her a bit older looking (the reference image is her younger?):

nSXNQIzl.png

Is this even close?

Almost perfect, but needs a little more whore makeup and a wider nose sellion.

Here's my take :)

Attached a RaceMenu preset file, in case anyone wants it. And lists of relevant mods to recreate her.

post-614671-0-48059200-1418745597_thumb.jpg

post-614671-0-72294900-1418745626_thumb.jpg

post-614671-0-50087300-1418745631_thumb.jpg

Morrigan Robe

Ponytail Hair Styles

Eyes of Beauty

Better Makeup for SKSE

Brows

1.zip

Archived