Sexlab Framework Sex Animation's Don't Work

i'm having problems with the sexlab framework toggle sex animation's I know that you have to use different sex mods to get the sexlab animations to work it doesn't matter what sex mod I use that are on loverslab i've tried almost all & nothing I can't get any of them to work i've tried these defeat/devious devices assets/devious devices expansion/devious devices intergration/dibella sisterhood/sex addicts/sexlab romance/sexlab aroused/sexlab match maker/sexlab approach/sexlab attractions I tried all of these to see if it wasn't just happening with one mod they are all up to date i'm using the nexus mod manager with them & i'm also using a ps3 controller to play the game instead of the keyboard I always update the fnis generator after I download a mod I make sure the requirement's are installed before I download a mod I have never got the sexlab toggle animations to work I don't know what i'm doing wrong if you know what i'm doing wrong or can help me with a step by step tutorial on how to get them to work I would really appreciate it

Please provide the following:

• Papyrus.0.log from ${My Documents}/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/Papyrus.0.log
  • modlist.txt from ${Skyrim}/ModOrganizer/profiles/${profile}/modlist.txt
  • loadorder.txt from ${Skyrim}/ModOrganizer/profiles/${profile}/loadorder.txt
Also, linebreaks in your posts.

EDIT:

• If you don't have a Papyrus log, enable papyrus logging like this
  • If you don't use Mod Organizer, provide a list of mods you have installed, including the ones you uninstalled, and preferably the order you did it in.
  • If you don't use Mod Organizer, provide your load order somehow.

Archived