Best Busty Body?

Darkwisdom

I currently use Sevenbase but I'm looking for a new body that is... Bustier. Big breasts basically are a must. 

But rather than how the body looks, i'm looking for the best modding support.

• How complete are these bodies?
  • Which one has the best selection of clothing/armor including vanilla compilation?
  • HDT support
  • Which one has the most armors/clothing with HDT High Heels (i'm kind of into that)?
  • Nicest skin textures

Any advice would be helpful, with some documentation and web pages to help me make my choice. 

I currently use Sevenbase but I'm looking for a new body that is... Bustier. Big breasts basically are a must. 

But rather than how the body looks, i'm looking for the best modding support.

• How complete are these bodies?
  • Which one has the best selection of clothing/armor including vanilla compilation?
  • HDT support
  • Which one has the most armors/clothing with HDT High Heels (i'm kind of into that)?
  • Nicest skin textures

Any advice would be helpful, with some documentation and web pages to help me make my choice. 

CBBE?

Currently, "best body shape" is CBBE with bodyslide, because you can make whatever you want.  It doesn't ahve the quality of textures of some of the others.  I have high hopes for project C.I.T.R.U.S. but it think it is still in a beta stage and still requires too much technical knowledge for my skill set.

Just my 2c.

I think if you choose any of the most common body types you will find what you need.  CBBE, UNPB and even SevenBase all have something you like.  I just tried CBBE with Bodyslide and the customization is pretty amazing.  Having said that I still prefer the modeling of UNP/B better.

ADEC gets no love, just like CHSBHC. And I am off to make an ADEC Profile in Mod Organiser :wacko:

Totally agree - ADEC seems to be the redheaded stepchild of Skyrim bodies.  There is a complete set of armor replacement mods for vanilla and all DLC armors by Acdale (original author of ADEC) and it handles most clothing.  Also, there is also a small set of Tera armors for ADEC (again by Acdale) and several other individual armors by various mod creators.  The only thing really lacking is alternative clothing.  Devious Devious is limited to CBBE/UNPB type bodies and doesn't fit the ADEC body, although you can use the body slide's outfit section to modify the individual pieces to fit.  I did this with several of the pieces in DD.  Also did the same with the strapons in SexLab and the Skyrim Strapons mod.  Also there is only 1 set of "naughty" clothing (from newmiller) that is for the ADEC body, and it doesn't fit the newer 3.0 body shape (the nipples have been moved so the nipple jewelry doesn't hit the nipple properly and the stockings have a shitload of clipping issues).  I stick with the 2.4 body.  ADEC 2.4 and 3.0 also work out-of-the-box with HDT or TBBP, and groovtama's XPMSE skeleton.

Archived