Backup my armour changes made using BodySlide?

lambient1988

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Other than backing up your entire Data or MO folders, not really. You can always keep your presets, though.

I just replaced my entire BodySlide folder from th old installation to my new one but there seem to be no changes in game.

Everything is the default size.

Forget the sliders, I can always batch build using BodySlide.

But what about the ZAPs I have made?

Those are not getting applied in game and I had manually set different ZAPs for all my costumes.

Please help.

Or at least tell me what way I can backup the ZAP ones at least so that it is easier for me the next time.

You needed to back up your data\meshes\ and all the directories underneath it, that would be the new built meshes.

Best way would be to bodyslide the outfits you want and have it build them elsewhere on your desktop maybe, then zip that up which would back them up, you could do it for a merged mod all in one or outfit by outfit.  Then install that zip as an overwrite replacement.

You needed to back up your data\meshes\ and all the directories underneath it, that would be the new built meshes.

Best way would be to bodyslide the outfits you want and have it build them elsewhere on your desktop maybe, then zip that up which would back them up, you could do it for a merged mod all in one or outfit by outfit. Then install that zip as an overwrite replacement.

Okay thanks. :)

I didn't know that. :)

I will do it from now onwards.

Archived