Windrunner - The Woodland Mistress

View File

title.png

IF YOU ARE UPGRADING FROM 102 OR EARLIER TO 103 OR NEWER, YOU NEED TO DO WHAT I SAY RIGHT NOW OR YOU WILL BREAK YOUR GAME. IF YOU ARE A FIRST TIME INSTALLER, YOU CAN IGNORE THIS.

You will lose some or all of your Windrunner gear with this update. I had to re-ID the entire ESP to fix a fuckup in how I created the armors. I'm a tool. Oh well. This do and you will be shiny.

1. Don't download this yet.
  2. Start your Skyrim, do `help windrunner` in the console.
  3. Take off all your gear.
  4. Do player.removespell for the "Woodland Mistress" buff.
  5. Do player.forceav staminarate 5
  6. Save your game. Quit Skyrim.
  7. Download and install the updates. Be sure to update both main and expand if you had both main and expand installed.
  8. Start your skyrim, do `help windrunner` in the console.
  9. Do player.addspell for the "Woodland Mistress" buff.
  10. Do player.additem for any Windrunner items you lost.

And you should be good.

THIS MOD COMES IN TWO PARTS.

Just the armors, and then an expansion pack to add quest.

The mistress of the woods is nimble and cunning, as well as a master with the bow. This mod comes in two parts, one part is just the armor, the second part is a super dumb Devious Device Alternate Start start quest. There is currently no NPC or follower. There is no preset face or body. You make your person how you want. I am currently using the Racemenu 3 Alpha so my preset file will do you no good right now.

I know weight slider isn't doing much right now. Working on that.

CURRENT ARMOR: WINDRUNNER-MAIN-106

The 106 Update Added:

• An additional boot variant: Heavier looking boots. Rave Stompers. All the same stats. Just giant. The Woodland version of fuzzy rave boots.
  • boots.png

The 104 Update Added:

• Fix stamina regen buff. My value was way wrong, so it was instant refill. I wanted 200% faster and instead maxed it out. Take off all your gear. All of it. player.removespell the Woodland Mistress buff. then "player.forceav staminarate 5" to fix the game back to default. Then player.addspell the Woodland Mistress buff back on and put your gear back on. This will fix a currently active character to work as originally intended.
  • The actual stamina regen rate should feel like a little over double as it would normally be.

This package contains just the armor and depends on nothing (except Dragonborne). You can craft the armor or type "help windrunner" and player.additem the armors to you. Additionally, if you are going to play an actual Windrunner, again type "help windrunner" and then player.addspell the "Windrunner | Woodland Mistress" spell it lists. That spell will make you feel a little more like her - increased movement speed, increased stamina regen, and a buff to archery.

The armors come in three variants, one with stockings, one with pantyhose, and one which both are layered. The armors may not be perfect yet with a little clipping. I had to spend a lot of time cleaning up the weight painting on her ass and thighs. All armors are craftable at the forge in the Leather section.

There is a new type of arrow: Powershot. It flies fast, hits hard, and looks cool as fuck. The arrows are craftable in the steel section of the forge.

REQUIREMENTS.

• Dragonborne. I wanted that Nordic Bow.
  • That is all.

SUGGESTIONS.

• For archery I also recommend Locational Damage so that people die when you shoot them in the head like they god damn should.
  • I also recommend AutoPV if you play in third person like I do. Set it to "1st instant" on bowstring pull. When you ready a shot it will snap to first so you can aim, and a second after you loose it back to third person.
  • If you think she runs too fast, maybe try Realistc Humanoid Movement Speed. It evens a lot of things out speedwise.

CURRENT EXPANSION: WINDRUNNER-EXPAND-104

The 104 Update Added:

• Windrunner's custom vaginal and anal plugs.
  • Vaginal plug will double your natural healing speed.
  • Anal plug will increase your weapon speed by 20% - and that should stack with the Quick Shot feat later on.
  • Chastity belt, collar, and plugs are all craftable now at the forge in the MISC section.

This package contains a Devious Device Alternate Start. It is super short and really stupid, with the main point being to give you the armors, some starting cash, and automatically apply the Woodland Mistress buff ability on you. If people like the idea then maybe I will expand it into a full quest line. So craft yourself a fiery redhead in the alternate start dungeon and tell the statue you are the woodland mistress.

Her special belt and collar *do* add some armor value, and later they will strengthen some of her buffs when I expand the start.

REQUIREMENTS.

SUGGESTIONS.

• For archery I also recommend Locational Damage so that people die when you shoot them in the head like they god damn should.
  • I also recommend AutoPV if you play in third person like I do. Set it to "1st instant" on bowstring pull. When you ready a shot it will snap to first so you can aim, and a second after you loose it back to third person.
  • If you think she runs too fast, maybe try Realistc Humanoid Movement Speed. It evens a lot of things out speedwise.

This spoiler contains actual spoilers of the Alternate Start so do the images at the bottom.

You find yourself tied up in the middle of the wilderness. With little effort you will be able to free yourself. Bandits have taken your entire camp but it looks like your chest of gear may have fallen off their wagon.

There ARE bandits near where you start. They are serious fucking business too, have killed me at least 3 times while I was working on this.

CREDITS.

• The armor is modified forsworn meshes from the Remodeled Amors pack as allowed by the permissive licence on it. I have retextured it to be the Windrunner theme and then I created stockings and pantyhose myself.
  • The cloak is modified from Cloaks of Skyrim as allowed by the permissive licence on it.

CHANGELOG

• 2014.12.07 - windrunner-main-106
  • Added Rave Stomper boots.

• 2014.12.05 - windrunner-main-105
  • Fixed neck seams.
  • Reduced NIF count for chests from 6 to 2. They all reuse the same nifs now with different TextureSets applied.

• 2014.12.04 - windrunner-main-104
  • Fix stamina rate buff. Take off all your gear, player.removespell the Woodland Mistress buff, player.forceav staminarate 5, player.addspell the Woodland Mistress buff, put your gear back on.

• 2014.12.04 - windrunner-expand-104
  • Added Windrunner's custom Vaginal and Anal plugs.
  • Vaginal Plug doubles natural healing speed.
  • Anal Plug increases weapon speed by 20%.

Older Changes:

• 2014.12.01 - windrunner-main-103
  • Armors constructable.
  • Third chest, Layered, with stockings under pantyhose.
  • New arrow - powershot.
  • lots of mesh tweaks.
  • lots of texture tweaks.
  • lots of weighting tweaks.
  • had to re-id entire esp to fix a fuckup.

• 2014.12.01 - windrunner-expand-103
  • update for main.

• 2014.11.25 - windrunner-main-102
  • Update textures in nif files to point to the retextures...

• 2014.11.24 - windrunner-expand-101
  • Fix devious devices not being able to be opened via standard keys, picks, or spells.
  • 2014.11.24 - windrunner-main-101
  • She now makes a windy sound when sprinting with the Woodland Mistress buff applied. If updating from previous version you may need to player.removespell and then player.addspell the Woodland Mistress buff for it to take effect.

• 2014.11.23 - windrunner-main-100
  • 2014.11.23 - windrunner-expand-100

This is a great idea, but i will be critical on some issues, the armor would be perfect with new meshes instead of retextures. If you wish to save time and the developers allow, you can use boot and glove meshes from witch of the wild (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38164/?) , and for body, you can use meshes from princess of the woods (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18008/?). I would be delighted to see more from this mod, good luck and keep up the good work:)

Nice Windrunner is my favorite Dota 2 hero, the armor needs some working on like new meshes I recomend the Ashara Princess of the wood http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18008/? It's as close to windrunner armor as we will get , other then that that this pretty sweet keep it up :D

i wasn't really interested in trying to make as close a copy as i could, but i am always keeping my eyes open for new meshes. plus i can always just add more for more options later. what i am really interested in right now is if i can make craftable arrows that behave like her bola and power shot :D

How can I unequip the belt and the collar ?  Each time I try I get the message "You choose to put the belt/collar on" even if I have a chastity key...

hmm. the standard key should have worked. or lockpicking.

edit. just double checked. the standard keys and lockpicks are set. make sure you have the right key? a good handful of other dd mods add fake keys to fustrate you.

How can I unequip the belt and the collar ?  Each time I try I get the message "You choose to put the belt/collar on" even if I have a chastity key...

edit. just double checked. the standard keys and lockpicks are set. make sure you have the right key? a good handful of other dd mods add fake keys to fustrate you.

It's very strange I have go a try by adding via the console all possible Chastity Keys, noone works.  

And I don't get any option to use the lockpicking skill.

I'm using Perkus Maximus, is there a possibility this break your system since it change the lockpicking tree (become Dexterity) ?

Started a new game to test this, but the option would not come up be a windrunner and attacked.

Try a quicksave and reload it before speaking with the statue.  It was working for me.  Sometimes MCM don"t detect some mods in the first time and need this to fix it.

I have same problem, Could it be that the items are equipped before DDi is initialized when starting new game? I have a lot of mods that do on new game initialization which might cause timing issues?

I have same problem, Could it be that the items are equipped before DDi is initialized when starting new game? I have a lot of mods that do on new game initialization which might cause timing issues?

New game with last version, still the same problem.  Can you make a version without the belt and the collar please ?

Even the command player.removeitem don't change anything, the belt and collar are still equiped...

yeah. in my other mod the milk slave, i made the chastity belts in a way such that only a certain npc had the ability to remove them via dialog (or any other programmer familiar with the dd api). and i instinctively done that again in this one apparently. i'll upload a fix later tonight. sorry about that.

((her special chastity collar and chastity belt do add armor value when worn btw ^_^ and when i expand the quest later they will make a buff she has stronger.=))

Started a new game to test this, but the option would not come up be a windrunner and attacked.

Try a quicksave and reload it before speaking with the statue.  It was working for me.  Sometimes MCM don"t detect some mods in the first time and need this to fix it.

i also just had this happen to me. and this trick did infact work.

neck seams :(

Otherwise this mod looks cool, goin try the alt start for fun :)

thats how my outfit looks too o.o

is there a reason why its not green on some people game? 

its a wonderful outfit but due to fact the top, feather, shoes is not green on some people game its kinda annoying

the only thing is green that i noticed is the cape and stockings.