Sick of the NWO? Come join me in my new NWO.

post-622127-0-04876300-1416678203_thumb.jpg

The new NWO is a philosophy, a way of life and the path to ultimate good. It is an individual form of government that exempts you from taxes, brutal police beatings, persecutions, spying, chemical warfare attacks and other nasties. You are granted self-ownership by the new NWO, you can't revoke this self-ownership, neither can the old NWO. The new NWO is the government of the world because right now even in Africa people have been exempted from the evils of the old NWO. Nobody is a slave to capitalism anymore, why? No more capitalists, they make up 99% of the old NWO, the new NWO will happen without them and in spite of them. The people will unite without the consent of the obsolte old NWO. The new nwo will be a discrete organization with each and every member doing certain tasks to improve the new NWO, each and every member will be linked together to create the ultimate power matrix which will operate autonomously, this power matrix will determine what goal each and every member has to carry out. The new NWO will not require as many sacrifices as the old NWO is willing to make to survive and perpetuate it's evil existance, that is because the old NWO is built on human suffering and the new NWO is going to change everything. The autonomous power matrix is powerful, but with more members it will become more powerful and capable of doing more as well as changing the face of the earth completely one day. Our goal is to reforestate our planet and extend our average lifespan to 500 years.

That's why you must acknowledge our tennets.

TENETS:

1.You must acknowledge that a new government, with a completely different system will come to save us from the old one.

2.You must acknowledge that all the evil in this world is caused by each and every government in this world to this moment.

3.You must acknowledge that the old NWO will disappear from the face of the earth and basically that will make you happy.

4.You must acknowledge that we are a legal entity with right to perform our deeds and you shall not stand in our way.

5.You must acknowledge that your main goal is to be happy, if you perform well in the NNWO you will be very happy man.

6.You must acknowledge that the happiness granted to you by the NNWO is superior life enhancing happiness

7.You must acknowledge that the old NWO wants to take that happiness from you, we can't allow that.

8.You must acknowledge that the there are no leaders and no hierarchy in the NNWO.

9.You must acknowledge that the rest of the NNWO members are like brothers and sisters to you.

X.You must acknowledge that the Autonomous Power Matrix is the horsepower of the NNWO.

Have you acknowledged our tenets today? Try reading them again.

Step one to being a happy man: you must acknowledge our tenets now and you must follow our rules.

RULES:

1.Subscribe to the will of the APM formed by the members of the NNWO, it will guide the way truthfully.

2.Treat all of your brothers and sisters as equals and listen to them, maybe there is something that you can do to help.

3.Do not abuse of the help your brothers and sisters can give you, be more willing to help than to be helped.

4.Do not call yourself the leader, there is no leader.

5.Call out any fellow brothers and sisters that do not follow the rules or the tennets, they have fallen in disgrace.

6.Be outspoken about your beliefs, but don't say too many things about us.

7.Do not mumble, it is annoying.

8.Church going NNWO members are not allowed to loiter in churches for more than a quarter of an hour, be brief.

9.No fighting among NNWO members, we are brothers.

X.The APM is a force to be reckoned with, do not become a menace.

CONDITIONS:

Due to our organization starting off small, we need people that are trustworthy and can be appointed within the APM in positions that require responsability and knowledge, therefore for the current time we do not accept any applications from: Students, Beggars, Gang members, Gardeners, Cooks, Waiters, Plumbers, Hairdressers, Prostitutes, etc... You must be currently in posession of at least $1.000.000, you must have some degree in medical science, politics, engineering, management, law, military... You must be able to communicate clearly in at least 3 languages and be willing to carry out diplomatic tasks for the NNWO.

Once you've accepted both our rules and our tenets, proceed to making a formal application down in comments, you must eloquently express your beliefs, doubts, plans for your future, plans for the NNWO and current social situation, we also advise that you challenge our views so that we can decide if you are a valuable asset or not.

Sounds like another Scientology

It is unlike anything like Scientology. We are not a scam, scouts honour!

Just read the tenets, you can only be happy if you do shit for us and don't question us/let us do what we want,we are always right, oh also the more money you have for us the better. Aka be a sheep and pay us.

Sounds like another Scientology

It is unlike anything like Scientology. We are not a scam, scouts honour!

Just read the tennets, you can only be happy if you do shit for us and don't question us/let us do what we want,we are always right, oh also the more money you have for us the better. Aka be a sheep and pay us.

Not true, we don't need payment, we need influential people and to construct a link between them, a brotherhood of elite filanthropic and enlightened human beings to be part of the APM, the APM is not a central government body but rather a series of links that can bring about changes and influence the politics of the old NWO so that they fall and the NNWO prospers, with a few doctors we can potentially take control of deadly diseases (For safekeeping ofcourse and making sure nobody uses it!) Do you know what that means? NO MORE EBOLA! Re-read the tenets, there is nothing wrong with them, it is just your ego getting in the way of things that's it, don't try to resist, it is futile, the mechanism was in motion before intelligent life on Earth even existed, this is our hope and destiny!

P.S tenets with one n, thank you ;)

Don't use abbreviations. They are a form of exclusion and seem to be at odds with your tenents.

But we have to exclude somebody! We exclude criminals, lawbreakers, couch potatoes, non-members, mumblers and people that don't come to the assemblies, non-voters (Your participation in the NNWO is important, there are no elected representatives, that's why everybody has to congregate and pass laws to ensure everything is in correct order)

Oh boy, here we go again, i think i'll stop commenting on anything you post

Why don't you go over the terms and tenets again? Surely you must have not read them enough, besides if you don't do it now, it will catch up with you later in life, when everyone else is a part of this.-

1.You must acknowledge that a new government, with a completely different system will come to save us from the old one.

No.

2.You must acknowledge that all the evil in this world is caused by each and every government in this world to this moment.

No! You can't tell me what to do!

3.You must acknowledge that the old NWO will disappear from the face of the earth and basically that will make you happy.

Stop trying to order me around!

4.You must acknowledge that we are a legal entity with right to perform our deeds and you shall not stand in our way.

I don't have to listen to you! You're not my real dad!

5.You must acknowledge that your main goal is to be happy, if you perform well in the NNWO you will be very happy man.

Why do you not leave me alone!? I'm not doing it!

6.You must acknowledge that the happiness granted to you by the NNWO is superior life enhancing happiness

Just because mom likes you more does not mean that I have to listen to you! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!

7.You must acknowledge that the old NWO wants to take that happiness from you, we can't allow that.

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD!

8.You must acknowledge that the there are no leaders and no hierarchy in the NNWO.

I don't have to do anything! You can't make me!

9.You must acknowledge that the rest of the NNWO members are like brothers and sisters to you.

Seriously, stop! I'll run away if you keep this up.

X.You must acknowledge that the Autonomous Power Matrix is the horsepower of the NNWO.

YOU WON'T FIND ME!

No.

No! You can't tell me what to do!

Stop trying to order me around!

I don't have to listen to you! You're not my real dad!

Why do you not leave me alone!? I'm not doing it!

Just because mom likes you more does not mean that I have to listen to you! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD!

I don't have to do anything! You can't make me!

Seriously, stop! I'll run away if you keep this up.

YOU WON'T FIND ME!

Please calm down, when your heart is clean of doubts and evil, please re-read and come back to us. We will not be looking for you, you will one day return by your own.

Please calm down, when your heart is clean of doubts and evil, please re-read and come back to us. We will not be looking for you, you will one day return by your own.

Fine! But when I'm gone, you'll be sorry! You'll be crying, and I won't come back!

*Sniffle*

I won't...

There there, don't cry, we're compassionate and we have loads of patience, you know? Rome wasn't built in only one day, I'm sure you're a wonderful and magnificent person that everybody would love and admire, your eloquence makes you fit to be a leader, maybe you can be granted a good position, how is that bank account doing? And your grades, are you perhaps a lawyer? We have a position vaccant for a new propaganda minister, we had one earlier that was very good with art, but he sometimes went off on tangents and made very misleading posters, such as this one:

Abandoned-Carts%28small%29.jpg

Awww, sounds like someone wants to be a cult leader. I give it 5 days before you add a rule that says you have to fuck everyone's daughters, for the greater good! Or, knowing you, their moms. Including your own. ESPECIALLY your own.

I laughed at this. 

Cults are bad; all of them. There isn't a single cult or religion that doesn't have contradictory rules about everything. Declaring yourself a 'new world order' and that you're different DOESN'T make you NOT a cult. 

Cult leaders are never good, honest people. Sociopaths run cults; they make a nice cult, create an order that seems lovely, peaceful and harmless. Next they're doing anything they fucking well like, just because they're in charge. Like every government, religion and order on earth. 

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.