SexLab statistics/diary resets itself?

I know that but it's kind of pointless for me as I don't remember what those values were.

Are these stats stored in a separate file? Maybe I can create a backup of it in order to avoid this problem the next time.

BTW, player's selected voice had also turned into "random" for some reason. Maybe it's related to stats reset.

These are all stored in the SKSE co-save, right? I've compared my latest co-save to the first one I got when I started a new game and boy, there are quite a few things are missing in the new one, including things related to creature animations etc. Needless to say the new one is quite smaller in size (22 KB). When I attempted to reset SL animation registry to check if it was okay, Skyrim crashed while on the MCM!  :dodgy:

Seriously, how can things disappear from the co-save file and how can it gets shrunk? Mind you, Skyrim has never crashed in this play-through.

So, if your co-save suddenly gets smaller in size, means you're about to lose some stuff at best, the save may even become unplayable.

Update: Managed to find a save which is a few days old with a 65KB co-save. Nearly two thirds of it is gone apparently.  :dodgy:

Archived