Best werewolf stack?

Bad Dog

I started trying to put together a stack of werewolf mods and pretty much gave up. Lots of great mods, making them work together not so good. Folks want to share their werewolf load order for those getting started?

I've got:

SOS

Amazing Follower Tweaks

Monster Mod

More Nasty Critters

Aroused 

Lovers Comfort

Approach

Attraction

Alpha Werewolf sounds

Moonlight Tales

This works pretty well for the PC and for Sinding, but not for my followers which I turned into werewolves. SOS is giving them schlongs in human form and still giving them schlongs in animal form, doubling the animal-style sheath that comes from one of those mods.

I tried Nature of the Beast II and HDT Werewolves but couldn't get happy with them. The NOTB alpha werewolf is a new race and sexlab didn't seem to recognize it; so a follower would come ask for sex but the animation would be human/human and my alpha wouldn't play. I think I got HDT running but the physics didn't seem to do anything.

Also tried Werewolf mastery and pulled it out just because all those overlapping mods were too squirrelly.

BTW, AFT lets Sinding be a follower, which is awesome.

What are other folks using?

Here's what I got in my load order (focusing on what affects WWs specifically):

Amazing Follower Tweaks

More Nasty Critters

Bloodmoon Rising

Tales of Lycanthropy - Core

Sexlab Nude Creatures (+ DG & DB)

Sexlab Werewolves (edited to use HDT-enabled meshes)

Tales of Lycanthropy - SKSE

Hentai Creatures

Werewolf Loot - Dawnguard edition

I pretty much just let LOOT do its thing, but told it to put SL Werewolves after Nude Creatures so the correct slots would be used. Also did a merged patch when it was finalized to help sort out any remaining issues.

As for you, I don't use SOS, but I wonder if that's even the right spot for it. The HDT Werewolf thread in the HDT section has various edited & combined esp's to make stuff work, but nobody really goes over an ideal load order that I've read.

Archived