Request: Recognize alpha werewolf as a werewolf

Bad Dog

Sooo... just downloaded Moonlight Tales, Werewolf Mastery, and Nature of the Beast II. All goes well except that vanilla werewolves lost their dongs--a simple mesh replacement that one--and Alpha Werewolves don't know how to have sex.

I transform into an Alpha (Nature of the Beast), my follower comes and wants to get it on (Sexlab Approach, I think) and I'm willing, but the animation that starts has me standing around like a doofus while my follower humps air. 

Reason seems to be that Sexlab is picking out human/human animations rather than werewolf/human. Reason for THAT seems to be that Alpha Werewolves are their own race (says NOTB) so I'm guessing Sexlab isn't recognizing them as werewolves at all.

Since making a ton of exceptions for specific mods is probably not reasonable, maybe Sexlab could have a feature where you target an NPC and mark whatever it is as werewolf (or any other creature); or where whatever you are gets marked as werewolf (or any other creature, if people are doing transformations into other animals). That way it would work for this mod or any other.

Archived