My npcs have darker heads and lighter bodies (noticeable on nords.)

Guest poweredbipussie

Guest poweredbipussie

post-602466-0-78018800-1415675110_thumb.jpgi've read every forum tried it all that was stated.. i even downloaded CK which i didn't have no i do because of this plague..
I tried deleting apachii hairstyles..didn't help.
i tired apachiis mods for bug fix -didn't help 
I tried the Ck ctrl. f4 -didn't help 
i tired the npcweight and the recycle and resurrect-didn't help
i've read to re install and i rather no seeing it doesn't help anyone on the forums plus i'm so far and this only started happening and i don't know when or what mod i downloaded last.. 

im beyond desperate and so tired of messing with this game ..when all was great till i notice this and its very noticable:( please please help

by the looks of it, it seems you got a texture mod (i assume for the body, given the site) where the skin color doesn't match with the vanilla textures for the head. it's rather common when you get body mods that include a texture pack, but they don't have a matching set for heads, or suggest a separate pack, giving you a matching set.

not sure which one you use then, but i just checked some generic UNP off nexus, and it comes with body textures, but no head textures, which would cause a mismatch. i'd check your textures/actors/character folder, and see if you have a folder for female. if so, then you got a custom skin texture, and it's most likely not matching facial textures

You have enough plugins (as posted in the other thread) that you might be just over the limit and something got dropped from the load order. Get over 254/255 and each new plugin/master kills off another one basically. So if it's something that happened after adding another mod then that could be the source of the trouble. You'll only have to figure out which one got "dropped". :lol:

I can confirm the enb. But it does not cause that much of a difference. I am having this problem now and It is related to the enb.

You can test it by doing the following. Get in first person. walk right in front of the actor and light a torch. If their head is still grey, the problem is texture related, if it is normal, it is enb related.

Guest poweredbipussie

thank you all i found out it was two conflicting hair mods.. its not completely gone but really a great enough blend..(for any others that have this issue my issue was apachii hair and ks hair npc overhaul conflicting .. or wrong order.. i just deleted both npc overhauls and kept vanilla hair .

Archived