Overwatch - New Blizzard IP

kionee

They are clearly boning in on League of legends profit margins. I mean comon heroes of the storm isnt enough and now even EPIC is making a fucking FTP pay for shit game.. everyone saw what happened with league and the profit margin that make makes exon mobile look like chumps

That doesn't mean it will be a bad game, and it honestly is a bit of fun I'd probably find myself jumping between it and league tbh, everyone should watch the freemium south park episode though for sure

They are trying to get away with the minimal in maximum out due to popularity of games like league and other FTP games, sadly the market is getting flooded with this crap, but thank god assassins creed launched mwahahaha :)

So PiXar is making their FMVs now? How I miss the days of Orcs and Humans/Tides of Darkness cgi work.

Clearly they're marketing to kids here, because they're not old enough to know when they're being suckered into Blizz's money making schemes.

Ha! Glad I am not the only one thinking that! Well, clearyl I am not the target-audience here, as both trailer and gameplay left me cold as a clownfish...

But speaking about Orcs and humans ... at least it seems they do not base the upcoming movie on World of Warcraft, but the early true Warcraft-Games, as it should be...but I derail the thread... :P

Archived