SexLab , SOS and Mod Organizer

I never use the MO option to sort the left pane as it runs in loops as you noticed. I order that pane manualy.

In case of SOS and SL, and as a general rule, if there are no file conflicts between the two mods, then the order doesn't matter in the left pane and only the load order (right pane) is then important.

There is a conflict between them. SOS is using older version of PapyrusUtil. It's should load before SL, so SL will overwrite the old version of PapyrusUtil. Otherwise these mods would not work properly.

It should not matter in what order they are in the right panel. Let LOOT manage that. Just set SOS to get overwritten by SL in left panel priority view and you should be fine.

There is a conflict between them. SOS is using older version of PapyrusUtil. It's should load before SL, so SL will overwrite the old version of PapyrusUtil. Otherwise these mods would not work properly.

It should not matter in what order they are in the right panel. Let LOOT manage that. Just set SOS to get overwritten by SL in left panel priority view and you should be fine.

Ah true, forgot because I always keep a separate version of PapyrusUtil way at the bottom in MO (right pane ;)). I'm still a bit troubled why "standard" mods/utilities like papyrusutils are still packed with other mods instead of listing them as a requirement and adding a link to the place where to download them.

edit: Left, I said left  :D

Ah true, forgot because I always keep a separate version of PapyrusUtil way at the bottom in MO (right pane ;)). I'm still a bit troubled why "standard" mods/utilities like papyrusutils are still packed with other mods instead of listing them as a requirement and adding a link to the place where to download them.

I am doing exactly the same. I always have most recent versions of PapyrusUtil and JContainers loadin among list items in my left panel.* I rather keep both panels as close to each other as possible, instead of moving things around.

* Right panel is for load order and that only recognizes Bethesda plugins files (ESP and ESM). PapyrusUtil is a DLL-file for SKSE, so it is not visible as a load order item. ;)

Archived