What are people's opinions of the Geek Feminism's page on this site?

Personally I think the page on this site is really stupid. I went to it was reading through the article and was shocked at how much of it was pure bias and misinformation. Literally the whole thing was pure BS. Originally I was going to vandalize the main page, but being the great guy I am (LOL) I decided instead to discuss everything that was wrong in the talk section. A few days later I go back to the page, and to my surprise found out my IP was blocked and the text I posted logically refuting the BS was completely taken out due to "The reason given for DurkaDurkaDurMuhammed's block is: "Inserting nonsense/gibberish into pages". WTF?

Stating an opinion on this matter quickly will lead to others minding exactly that opinion. In the end we will have a lot of evil blood and a hateful discussion; and that's exactly why LL won't talk about such matters.

Also, there already is a topic regarding this matter. If I remember it right it got closed for the reason mentioned above.

Stating an opinion on this matter quickly will lead to others minding exactly that opinion. In the end we will have a lot of evil blood and a hateful discussion; and that's exactly why LL won't talk about such matters.

Also, there already is a topic regarding this matter. If I remember it right it got closed for the reason mentioned above.

My bad, I'm new to the site so I'm still learning about all of it's nuances.