best body

AudreyBitoni

hey guys

what do you think is the best body mod with many sliders ( butt , breasts , .... ) ?

▒█░░░ ▀█▀ ▒█░▄▀ ▒█▀▀▀   ░█▀▀█   ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀  ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░░ ▒█░ ▒█▀▄░ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█   ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█░░▒█ ░▀▀▀▄   ░▀▀▀▄
▒█▄▄█ ▄█▄ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄   ▒█░▒█   ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█▒█▄▄▄█

Yeah with Bodyslide you can really make any body you want and convert any armor you want but to a certain extent you still need to put thought into what armor you will use. I use the C.I.T.R.U.S. body which uses UNP textures. Generally this isn't a problem because my character uses custom armor that is for the UNP body. But I also use Body By Race Light for all the npcs in the game and all of those are CBBE bodies which means that all of my armor replacers are for the CBBE body so that the textures show up correctly. Obviously this means that if I equip any of my custom armor for my player on an npc or a vanilla replaced armor on my character there will be texture problems as even though the body shapes my be identical the textures aren't the same. So in the end it still falls to a preference on body textures that determines what body you will use even if you use Bodyslide. With all that in mind it may become an issue not of which body is better but which body has all the armor you want.

Not trying to be mean or rude, but....

see-this-shit-stop-it.jpg

Any ways, this question gets asked here WAY too many times. "What is the best body?", yeah we have had debates over debates about this subject, and it just goes on and on. You could of searched the forums and found tons of threads asking the same questions over and over and giving you the pros and cons of every body type out there. Instead of making a whole new thread about it.

But OT, it comes down to personal preference. With ECE or RaceMenu, you can use the sliders to adjust your body how you want. Any body as long as the skeleton supports it. Simple as that. It's all in the character creation program you use when it comes to stuff like that. ECE has vertex edit for faces, RaceMenu has overlays. Right now, that is the difference between the two. When RaceMenu gets a vertex editor, ECE will become obsolete.

So now it comes down to personal preference. Again, UNP = more detail, CBBE = more flexibility. And their equivalent body types of course. CBBE has body slide, so does UNP. But the CBBE one has more support. with BodySide, you can customize your body exactly how you want. If that is what you mean by sliders, then there ya go. BodySlide is what you're looking for as it lets you adjust every tiny detail on your body. If you don't care about all that and just mean the sliders in game, then any body type will work. Pick what you like, and adjust the body in game with your chosen character creation mod.

hey guys

what do you think is the best body mod with many sliders ( butt , breasts , .... ) ?

▒█░░░ ▀█▀ ▒█░▄▀ ▒█▀▀▀   ░█▀▀█   ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀  ▒█▀▀▀

▒█░░░ ▒█░ ▒█▀▄░ ▒█▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█   ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█░░▒█ ░▀▀▀▄   ░▀▀▀▄

▒█▄▄█ ▄█▄ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄   ▒█░▒█   ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█▒█▄▄▄█

Don't start such things here. It will result into a 50 pages thread between UNP and CBBE users, vote boxes included :-)

In addition it's unclear what you mean with "body"?

The general body shape and appearance in game or the quality of the body mesh or the multi purpose functionality?

Body shape is a matter of taste (no guys, I won't feed any trolls here), for mesh quality UNP (and all it's offsprings like UNBP, 7B etc.), maybe CITRUS body soon (when the beta is finished and more people settle with that body), for functionality -> hands down...any HDT body + a supporting and updated Bodyslide application. Does not matter which mesh, main thing is it's HDT and it is supported by a bodyslide application. On the other side ...if you use a HDT body the new XPMSE Race Menu sliders are able to replace a bodyslide application already by maybe 50% (but not in whole yet and of course only for your player char, no NPCs/followers).

ok ! thx guys for your replies 

and sorry for my shitty english 

anyone know a program where i can creat my own body ? maybe nifscope ?

thx 

If you create your own you'll need 3D software, like Blender for example. And that will have a massive learning curve.

The better way is CBBE Bodyslide, UNP Bodyslide, or Citrus Body. They have the tools to personalize and modify nearly any body shape you could want.

thx 

If you create your own you'll need 3D software, like Blender for example. And that will have a massive learning curve.

The better way is CBBE Bodyslide, UNP Bodyslide, or Citrus Body. They have the tools to personalize and modify nearly any body shape you could want.

is there a sevenbase bodyslide ? 

thx 

is there a sevenbase bodyslide ? 

You can make a Sevenbase lookalike in Bodyslide. Or something like 7B lower body with UNPB upper body. Or whatever you feel like really.

Archived